Windows 10: Blue Screen crashes: IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games

Discus and support Blue Screen crashes: IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My new computer not even two years old has started crashing while I'm playing video games. It started with only one certain video game earlier... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nathanh801, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Blue Screen crashes: IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games

Hello,

My new computer not even two years old has started crashing while I'm playing video games. It started with only one certain video game earlier this year and at the time I thought it was just that particular video game. Now it is starting to crash on multiple video games and more often. Sometimes even three times a day.

These are the errors I have getting when I analyze the minidumps from the crashes.

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F3EA0

Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x1C000765F68, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80254B6C56F
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I have routinely updated the drivers for my GPU. I have run driver verifier for 36 hours and my computer never crashed. I have run multiple Windows Memory Diagnostics and they didnt find any issues.

Is there anything I am missing? Anything more I can do to help find the faulty driver and repair it?

Thanks.

Hardware: MS-7B24, Micro-Star International Co., Ltd., B360M PRO-VDH MS-7B24
    CPU: GenuineIntel IntelR CoreTM i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz

GPU: GIGABYTE NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070

RAM: 15.9GB

:)

nathanh801, Sep 19, 2020

2. BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

About after 10 minutes of playing a game, or if I exit the game, my laptop will crash and the error that comes up is IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What does this mean and is there anyway to fix it?

BillalHalimi, Sep 19, 2020
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Blue Screen crashes: IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games [​IMG]

iuppiter, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Blue Screen crashes: IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games

Unable to play video games on Windows 10, black screen after log-in screen

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Windows 10 operating system, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• From where are you trying to play the video games (downloaded/ from website)?
    • If you are playing games from website which browser are you using?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message when the game crashes?
    • Are you able log-in to your computer?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated display drivers.

As you see black screen while logging to the desktop, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about this issue, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen crashes: IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games

1. Blue Screen crashes: IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games - Similar Threads - Blue Screen crashes

2. blue screen iqrl_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen iqrl_not_less_or_equal: i5 12600kf 32 gb g skill ripjaws ddr4 dell rtx 3060ti 500 gb nvme boot 1 tb 7200 rpm WD Blue storage i have uploaded the dump file below any help is appreciatedhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/13yjEWIFvQN510_20KoyiwGQ5L2DB-OmT/view?usp=sharing...
  3. blue screen iqrl_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen iqrl_not_less_or_equal: i5 12600kf 32 gb g skill ripjaws ddr4 dell rtx 3060ti 500 gb nvme boot 1 tb 7200 rpm WD Blue storage i have uploaded the dump file below any help is appreciatedhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/13yjEWIFvQN510_20KoyiwGQ5L2DB-OmT/view?usp=sharing...
  4. Blue screen while playing video games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen while playing video games: I have a blue screen restart regularly after playing for some time. The crash mostly happens when playing with some games that have higher graphical requirements, but they didn't cause problems in the past. I recently upgraded to a better graphics card, but I have no idea if...
  5. Blue screen while playing video games

Blue screen while playing video games: I have a blue screen restart regularly after playing for some time. The crash mostly happens when playing with some games that have higher graphical requirements, but they didn't cause problems in the past. I recently upgraded to a better graphics card, but I have no idea if...
  6. Blue screen while playing video games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue screen Crash while playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen Crash while playing games: So this is a recurring critical event im seeing - <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  8. Blue screen Crash while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen Crash while playing games: So this is a recurring critical event im seeing - <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  9. Blue screen Crash while playing games

10. blue crash screens when playing Video games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue crash screens when playing Video games: I've starting having a lot of crashes when playing games on my system, it started out as just a crash with no errors reported by the game launcher. But now they are crashing and causing blue screens to occur. I've done a lot of basic trouble shoot, making sure drivers and my...