Windows 10: Blue Screen crashes: IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games

Discus and support Blue Screen crashes: IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My new computer not even two years old has started crashing while I'm playing video games. It started with only one certain video game earlier... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nathanh801, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Blue Screen crashes: IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games

Hello,

My new computer not even two years old has started crashing while I'm playing video games. It started with only one certain video game earlier this year and at the time I thought it was just that particular video game. Now it is starting to crash on multiple video games and more often. Sometimes even three times a day.

These are the errors I have getting when I analyze the minidumps from the crashes.

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F3EA0

Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x1C000765F68, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80254B6C56F
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I have routinely updated the drivers for my GPU. I have run driver verifier for 36 hours and my computer never crashed. I have run multiple Windows Memory Diagnostics and they didnt find any issues.

Is there anything I am missing? Anything more I can do to help find the faulty driver and repair it?

Thanks.

Hardware: MS-7B24, Micro-Star International Co., Ltd., B360M PRO-VDH MS-7B24
    CPU: GenuineIntel IntelR CoreTM i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz

GPU: GIGABYTE NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070

RAM: 15.9GB

:)

nathanh801, Sep 19, 2020

2. BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

About after 10 minutes of playing a game, or if I exit the game, my laptop will crash and the error that comes up is IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What does this mean and is there anyway to fix it?

BillalHalimi, Sep 19, 2020
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Blue Screen crashes: IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games [​IMG]

iuppiter, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Blue Screen crashes: IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games

Unable to play video games on Windows 10, black screen after log-in screen

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Windows 10 operating system, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• From where are you trying to play the video games (downloaded/ from website)?
    • If you are playing games from website which browser are you using?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message when the game crashes?
    • Are you able log-in to your computer?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated display drivers.

As you see black screen while logging to the desktop, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about this issue, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen crashes: IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games

1. Blue Screen crashes: IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games - Similar Threads - Blue Screen crashes

2. Computer Blackscreen/crashes while playing video games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Blackscreen/crashes while playing video games.: Hello, my computer has been crashing while playing video games, mainly Overwatch, but also some other games, including emulators and other launchers like Epic Games Launcher. It's been going on for the last couple months. I thought it was a problem with my headset drivers,...
  3. Blue Screen while playing games

Blue Screen while playing games: Its not instant, it doesn't even occurs everyday. I usually play Valorant with my friends, there is very less possibility of getting a Blue screen. But it happens every time when I play Division. It crashes after 10-15 minutes of playing. The blue screen did not display any...
  4. Blue Screen Crashes While Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Crashes While Gaming: Hi. I recently built my first pc, and I have had 2 blue screen crashes while playing games, as well as numerous other problems with windows shutting down properly. Here is some info: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 1e Parameter 1: ffffffffc0000005 Parameter 2:...
  5. Games Crashes While Playing

Games Crashes While Playing: Few days ago I've done clean installation the windows 10 version 2004. After that, while I'm playing games, sometimes the games just crashed and stop the program. So, what can I do now? And how to fix it?...
  6. IRQL blue screen while playing games

IRQL blue screen while playing games: I get the following errors in dmp files while i was playing cs:go any ideas what driver or hardware its related to? Crash dump directories: C:\WINDOWS C:\WINDOWS\Minidump On Mon 17-02-2020 11:43:51 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file:...
  7. IRQL blue screen while playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IRQL blue screen while playing games: I get the following errors in dmp files while i was playing cs:go any ideas what driver or hardware its related to? Crash dump directories: C:\WINDOWS C:\WINDOWS\Minidump On Mon 17-02-2020 11:43:51 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file:...
  8. Game crashes while playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game crashes while playing: Basically I will be playing my game and out of nowhere I will get a random crash, i looked into the Event Viewer and this is my error Faulting application name: ModernWarfare.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5dd6a13e Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version:...
  9. Crashes and Blue screens while "gaming"

Crashes and Blue screens while "gaming": Hi while playing world of warcraft,player unknown battlegrounds i got a lot of crashes and blue screens i made a thicket to blizzard tehnical support they said i have a hardware issue but my pc is 1-2 years old didn t overclock stuff like that . I had original windows 1903...
  10. Blue screen errors while playing games

Blue screen errors while playing games: Each time i play a game, 5-10 mins later my screen freezes and then a blue screen pops up each blue screen i get it displays different error codes which are: DPC Watchdog Violation DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER My laptop is an Acer Aspire F5-573G is...