Windows 10: Blue Screen Crashes While Gaming

Discus and support Blue Screen Crashes While Gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. I recently built my first pc, and I have had 2 blue screen crashes while playing games, as well as numerous other problems with windows shutting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jman, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Jman Win User

Blue Screen Crashes While Gaming

Hi. I recently built my first pc, and I have had 2 blue screen crashes while playing games, as well as numerous other problems with windows shutting down properly. Here is some info:

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 1e

Parameter 1: ffffffffc0000005

Parameter 2: fffff802876c266e

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_19041

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 1000015e

Parameter 1: 25

Parameter 2: 22

Parameter 3: ffffd104bfa86be8

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_19041

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

As I stated previously, there were numerous other times windows just doesn't shutdown properly. It seems that each time I restart my system, it works fine. I don't really know what is wrong, if it is software, hardware, or both?

:)

2. Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming

Hello Dario,

There are several factors to consider should you encounter a blue screen error while running a specific program. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED might be caused by an outdated device driver or a corrupted registry key. While
    KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR happens when your PC has trouble accessing the device memory.

Thank you for proving the DMP file of the blue screen error. I will have this examined right away and get back to you with a possible solution. It would also speed up the process if you can provide us the
    System Information (MSINFO32) of your device.

• Select the Start button.
    • Type MSINFO32 and then hit Enter.
    • Click File > Save.
    • Name the file and then hit Save.
    • Upload the file to OneDrive.

In the meantime, I recommend performing the troubleshooting steps present in this
    support article. The link has steps that can help you resolve the
    issue with the blue screen error. Follow the steps under the section: While using my PC.

We're looking forward to your response.

Devlin Sco, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Law-II Win User
    Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Blue Screen Crashes While Gaming

Computer crashes while playing games

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that how frustrating it can be when the PC crashes while playing games. I certainly appreciate your efforts taken towards resolving the issue.

For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC?
    2. What is the make and model of the PC?
    3. What happens when you try to run a game?
    4. Does the PC crashes only while playing games?
    5. Do you receive any stop code or error message when the PC crashes?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

In addition, you can check if Windows is up to date. Refer the article
    Keep your PC up to date
    and see if that helps.

If you receive a Blue Screen error, please share the dump files with us in order to assist you further. I have sent a private message to you, please share the dump files through the message.

Please get back to us with the detailed information to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen Crashes While Gaming

1. Blue Screen Crashes While Gaming - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Crashes

2. Blue screens while gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screens while gaming.: Hi guys looking for some help on this issue I have been having. I recently got a pre built PC from Scan UK and it was fine for a week and half then suddenly I started getting blue screens with the stop code and faulty module once every 3/4 days. My build is a MSI Geforce 4090...
  3. Blue screen Crash while playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen Crash while playing games: So this is a recurring critical event im seeing - <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  4. Blue screen Crash while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen Crash while playing games: So this is a recurring critical event im seeing - <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  5. Blue screen Crash while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Blue screen and crashes while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen and crashes while gaming: Recently after updating windows 10for about 2 updates now I started running into a lot of blue screen while gaming.I need help with interpreting the minidumps created in order to figure out what causes the BSODs.So far I have tried: -pushing my CPU and GPU using benchmarks to...
  7. Blue Screening while gaming!

Blue Screening while gaming!: Hi i've been having regular bluescreen errors these past 2 weeks. This mostly happens whenever I'm gaming and watching youtube on a second monitor, sometimes when Im doing nothing. I've linked the most recent minidump file and my specs in the link below. Thank you for any...
  8. Crashes and Blue screens while "gaming"

Crashes and Blue screens while "gaming": Hi while playing world of warcraft,player unknown battlegrounds i got a lot of crashes and blue screens i made a thicket to blizzard tehnical support they said i have a hardware issue but my pc is 1-2 years old didn t overclock stuff like that . I had original windows 1903...
  9. Blue Screens while gaming.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screens while gaming.: So i play allot of Rust and i get a few bluescreens sometimes. Sometimes its the same one sometimes its another one. The one that i the most get it IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by driver hal.dll or DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by driver tcpip.sys This is the...
  10. blue screening while gaming

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    blue screening while gaming: I get frequent blue screens while playing games, the unexpected store exception kind. I've done a bunch of stuff, my disk is fine, up to date, no antivirus. HELP....