Windows 10: blue screen critical process died

Discus and support blue screen critical process died in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I will be on my PC and ever hour or less it would say my pc freezes and i get the critical process died, after this my pc restarts and i login and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VertexVI, Jan 12, 2021.

1. VertexVI Win User

blue screen critical process died

I will be on my PC and ever hour or less it would say my pc freezes and i get the critical process died, after this my pc restarts and i login and my screen is black WITH cursuor but i restart and everything is fine when i log in untill it crashes again. i have sfc scanned and also system restored back to a time it did not happen but when i system restored i got another blue screen with bad config info so i undid the system restore and was back to the other problem. i was on all day and night a couple days if that has anything to do. i do not think so tho because i get that blue screen no matter what im doing on my pc now. sorry for spelling errors i wrote this quick because i have school everyday and i have to use this pc. Also this pc is new and i got it within a couple weeks.

:)

VertexVI, Jan 12, 2021

2. critical process died

critical process died oxooooooEF error code I can get to my desktop then with in a few minutes or a single click will kick it to this blue screen ……. critical process died

GregRoberts5, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Blue screen code critical process died

I tried to reset and checked all options nothing working please help me to resolve this problem blue screen code critical process died

jagdishbishnoi, Jan 12, 2021
  4. blue screen critical process died

"CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" Blue Screen

Hello,

Try temporarily removing the third-party conflicting software. Also try suggestions mentioned here and see if they helps you:

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-critical-process-...

Let us know if this helps!

Kapil Arya MVP, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

blue screen critical process died

1. blue screen critical process died - Similar Threads - blue screen critical

2. Critical Process Died - Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died - Blue Screen: Hello, for some reason my laptop won't start. There is an error while loading windows and then the famous blue screen appears with a "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" error. It goes to Windows Recovery Environment WinRe. From there none option is achievable except running the command...
  3. Critical Process Died - Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Process Died - Blue Screen: Hello, for some reason my laptop won't start. There is an error while loading windows and then the famous blue screen appears with a "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" error. It goes to Windows Recovery Environment WinRe. From there none option is achievable except running the command...
  4. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL PROCESS DIED blue screen: HiI had been the issue of "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" on my pcnot sure what could be the issueshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Al4GY4KimSpDg0uN0WSwXCQAVbLQ?e=jlWaP6any help will appreciatethank you in advance...
  5. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CRITICAL PROCESS DIED blue screen: HiI had been the issue of "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" on my pcnot sure what could be the issueshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Al4GY4KimSpDg0uN0WSwXCQAVbLQ?e=jlWaP6any help will appreciatethank you in advance...
  6. Blue Screen- Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen- Critical Process Died: My sister's laptop suddenly got the blue screen error with the code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED. She mostly uses the laptop for school and some important tests is on the way. We've been struggling all day with this problem. We've tried troubleshooting it using "Startup Repair",...
  7. Blue Screen - Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen - Critical Process Died: Have a Win10 machine that was only used for golf simulator - was using SkyTrak application and during use, the PC rebooted. Since the initial reboot I've been stuck in a bluescreen reboot cycle with error 'critical_processes_died'. I've tried to troubleshoot via WinRE cmd or...
  8. Blue Screen - Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen - Critical Process Died: Have a Win10 machine that was only used for golf simulator - was using SkyTrak application and during use, the PC rebooted. Since the initial reboot I've been stuck in a bluescreen reboot cycle with error 'critical_processes_died'. I've tried to troubleshoot via WinRE cmd or...
  9. Blue Screen - Critical Process Died

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. Blue screen "Critical Process Died"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen "Critical Process Died": I went to go do something and left my computer on, but when I got back it shut down and when it restarted I keep getting a blue screen with the error code "Critical_Process_Died." I tried to go into recovery mode to use start up repair, but it asked for my password which I...