Windows 10: Blue screen - Critical service failed

Discus and support Blue screen - Critical service failed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I wondered if anyone could help me? I have a outdated now , Acer PC and have received the blue screen - Critical service failed. I cannot access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AdeleneAppleby, May 27, 2019.

1. Blue screen - Critical service failed

Hi, I wondered if anyone could help me?

I have a outdated now , Acer PC and have received the blue screen - Critical service failed.

I cannot access the the usual screens as in the Microsoft blue screen advice, I cannot get into windows at all the options I have are: del: enter setup, F12 boot menu, but I have no idea what to do next.

It was originally a Windows 8 PC, updated to Windows 10.

Please help,

Thank you

:)

AdeleneAppleby, May 27, 2019

2. CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED

today when I was restarting my pc it suddenly take longer time and blue screen came in the last line it was written CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED you can search later. after some time I search online for it and I now saw my desktop back. but after full system
    scan I restart my pc and the blue screen apply again with CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED whenever I restart my blue screen come. what shall I do now.

I am using hp laptop

NITISHPRASAD1, May 27, 2019
  3. Critical Service Failed/Blue Screen

Hello,

As you are facing issue with Blue Screen error, I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Babu V in the link below and check if it helps.

How to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 27, 2019
  4. Milsano76 Win User

Blue screen - Critical service failed

Laptop stuck on Critical Service Failed blue screen

Good day

My laptop automatically updated Windows 10 five days ago, however it is now stuck on the Critical Service Failed blue screen. I switched it off and remove battery for a couple of hours and then switched it on again but nothing changed, it just stays on that
    blue screen even after attempting to restart. Is there a way for me to fix it on my own or should I take it to a repair shop?

Milsano76, May 27, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen - Critical service failed

1. Blue screen - Critical service failed - Similar Threads - Blue screen Critical

2. CRITICAL _ SERVICE _ FAILED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CRITICAL _ SERVICE _ FAILED: The device cannot enter Windows 11 and gives me a blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-service-failed/7d77f0cf-0cd9-48bf-a725-2681e3d2a3b4
  3. Critical service failed

Critical service failed: Suddenly it is showing BSOD critical service failed in windows 11 Anybody can you give me a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-service-failed/55fcbb60-b804-4819-9756-b85ef76010f4
  4. Blue Screen , CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED error fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen , CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED error fix: Ok so, Few Days Ago I Was Scouring Through System32 Folder, And Accidentally Deleted the catroot2 Folder Instead Of Temp Folder. Then i Used My Laptop For A Couple Of Hours. Next Day When I turned On My Laptop, It Boots To Blue Screen Error Showing CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED....
  5. Blue Screen , CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED error fix

Blue Screen , CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED error fix: Ok so, Few Days Ago I Was Scouring Through System32 Folder, And Accidentally Deleted the catroot2 Folder Instead Of Temp Folder. Then i Used My Laptop For A Couple Of Hours. Next Day When I turned On My Laptop, It Boots To Blue Screen Error Showing CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED....
  6. Blue Screen , CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED error fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Fix CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED Blue Screen on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Fix CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED Blue Screen on Windows 11: [ATTACH]Here is a full guide to fix the CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10. A lot of users have complained about experiencing this error. The users get a Blue Screen of Death (BSoD) with an error message that says “CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED”. This error...
  8. Blue Screen "Critical process failed"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen "Critical process failed": So my laptop started freezing a few days after updating windows. And every time I had to force shut it down. I thought the problem might be update related so I used the Recovery tool and reset windows to an earlier point. But the problem continued and this time when I force...
  9. Laptop stuck on Critical Service Failed blue screen

Laptop stuck on Critical Service Failed blue screen: Good day My laptop automatically updated Windows 10 five days ago, however it is now stuck on the Critical Service Failed blue screen. I switched it off and remove battery for a couple of hours and then switched it on again but nothing changed, it just stays on that blue...
  10. Blue screen of death stopcode – CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED

Blue screen of death stopcode – CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED: On June 29th, as usual I was playing a heavily modded Skyrim that freezes and crashes a lot. I decided to stop playing and started photoshop to edit some screenshots from the game, but when I opened it, it gave me an error that said: “Photoshop has encountered a problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ブルースクリーン critical service failed