Windows 10: Blue screen CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef

Discus and support Blue screen CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a temperamental PC that probably twice a month blue screens, and I can not find out why so I am looking for help. Looking at this community it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wyomingballer, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Blue screen CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef

I have a temperamental PC that probably twice a month blue screens, and I can not find out why so I am looking for help. Looking at this community it pointed me to the memory and hard drive.

I have ran multiple memory test and hard drive test and all pass with 0 errors...

I have formatted the hard drive and reinstalled Win10.

I am now at a loss and feel like tossing this PC off the top of this building.

:)

Wyomingballer, Feb 17, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Blue screen ntdll.sys CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Hi Victor,

The CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED bug check has a value of 0x000000EF. This indicates that a critical system process died.
    The ntoskrnl.exe may possibly occur due to the default value in the
    Boot Loader section of the Boot.ini file which is missing or invalid. BSOD errors occur mostly due to incompatible, faulty or corrupted device drivers installed on the computer. To better assist you, I'd like to know any changes
    you've made. What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue
    screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 17, 2021
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Pav_sk Win User

Blue screen CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef

Constant blue screen CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Hi,

from few weeks I struggle with often happening blue screen "Critical_Process_Died" message on my laptop with Windows 10.

Machine restarts itself and sometimes error happens right after logging in.

Tried to run Driver verifier with no luck, blue screen just after start.

Is anybody able to help me?

Thanks in advance.

Pav_sk, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef

1. Blue screen CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef - Similar Threads - Blue screen CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

2. System occurs blue screen with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System occurs blue screen with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef error code: Hi Sir, I got my PC occur blue screen with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef error code, using WinDGB Preview it only say CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef A critical system process died Arguments: Arg1: ffffaa097afb9080, Process object or thread object Arg2: 0000000000000000, If this is 0, a...
  3. System occurs blue screen with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System occurs blue screen with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef error code: Hi Sir, I got my PC occur blue screen with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef error code, using WinDGB Preview it only say CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef A critical system process died Arguments: Arg1: ffffaa097afb9080, Process object or thread object Arg2: 0000000000000000, If this is 0, a...
  4. Blue Screen - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: I’ve tried everything I read to do and everything fails. Every single one of the advanced troubleshooting suggestion fails. The blue screen always wins! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-criticalprocessdied/32bee7dd-6005-4a37-bf6e-89fab03611b8
  5. Blue Screen - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: I’ve tried everything I read to do and everything fails. Every single one of the advanced troubleshooting suggestion fails. The blue screen always wins! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-criticalprocessdied/32bee7dd-6005-4a37-bf6e-89fab03611b8
  6. Blue Screen - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION Blue Screen

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION Blue Screen: Hello, I frequently get CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod I use HP Pavilion Laptop Here is my minidump files from the last week: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qvCmVkw5HQa0um0D-J8wlve0LjHJbtZe/view?usp=sharing Thanks...
  8. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Blue Screen / Black Screen with cursor

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Blue Screen / Black Screen with cursor: Please help under the current living situation my remote work came to a stop after the most recent Windows update, I woke up to a black screen with cursor computer, i have tried every online fix and cannot resolve my problem, it has made it to a blue screen at times, but the...
  9. Constant blue screen CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Constant blue screen CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Hi, from few weeks I struggle with often happening blue screen "Critical_Process_Died" message on my laptop with Windows 10. Machine restarts itself and sometimes error happens right after logging in. Tried to run Driver verifier with no luck, blue screen just after...
  10. BSOD Critical_Process_Died, error code ef

BSOD Critical_Process_Died, error code ef: I have been struggling with this problem for quite some time now and have not found a way to fix it, so far I have tried doing a chkdsk and an sfc /scannow as advised by other sites but unfortunately it hasn't help me much, although I will do them again if need be. The error...