Windows 10: Blue screen diagnoses help

Discus and support Blue screen diagnoses help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Getting this type of error . Blue screen says "service exception error" and the event viewer show this: Log Name: Application Source:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vex_X, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Vex_X Win User

Blue screen diagnoses help

Getting this type of error . Blue screen says "service exception error" and the event viewer show this:

Log Name: Application

Source: Windows Error Reporting
    Date: 9/27/2020 12:59:35 PM
    Event ID: 1001
    Task Category: None
    Level: Information
    Keywords: Classic
    User: N/A
    Computer: DESKTOP-FVN5IUE
    Description:
    Fault bucket , type 0
    Event Name: BlueScreen
    Response: Not available
    Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
    P1: 3b
    P2: c0000005
    P3: fffff807030dff26
    P4: ffffb48bf1e918c0
    P5: 0
    P6: 10_0_19041
    P7: 0_0
    P8: 768_1
    P9:
    P10:

Attached files:
    \\?\C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\092720-7812-01.dmp
    \\?\C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\WER-11843-0.sysdata.xml
    \\?\C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
    \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER3921.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
    \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER3922.tmp.xml
    \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER3930.tmp.csv
    \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER3950.tmp.txt

These files may be available here:
    \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Kernel_3b_2f0623c9076f993c8d45c68974616e7c4c8d724_00000000_cab_f679ac17-bf45-4a13-bdf4-f8e04027ae46

Analysis symbol:
    Rechecking for solution: 0
    Report Id: 8d00ec63-72f0-4f84-8db4-7f0bc3ee3490
    Report Status: 2049
    Hashed bucket:
    Cab Guid: 0
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Windows Error Reporting" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1001</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>4</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-09-27T16:59:35.1461396Z" />
    <EventRecordID>4579</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-FVN5IUE</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>0</Data>
    <Data>BlueScreen</Data>
    <Data>Not available</Data>
    <Data>0</Data>
    <Data>3b</Data>
    <Data>c0000005</Data>
    <Data>fffff807030dff26</Data>
    <Data>ffffb48bf1e918c0</Data>
    <Data>0</Data>
    <Data>10_0_19041</Data>
    <Data>0_0</Data>
    <Data>768_1</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    \\?\C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\092720-7812-01.dmp
    \\?\C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\WER-11843-0.sysdata.xml
    \\?\C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
    \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER3921.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
    \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER3922.tmp.xml
    \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER3930.tmp.csv
    \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER3950.tmp.txt</Data>
    <Data>\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Kernel_3b_2f0623c9076f993c8d45c68974616e7c4c8d724_00000000_cab_f679ac17-bf45-4a13-bdf4-f8e04027ae46</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>0</Data>
    <Data>8d00ec63-72f0-4f84-8db4-7f0bc3ee3490</Data>
    <Data>2049</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>0</Data>
    </EventData>

</Event>

I will also attach mini dumps. mediafire link

Thank you.

:)

Vex_X, Sep 30, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 30, 2020
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Blue screen diagnoses help - Similar Threads - Blue screen diagnoses

2. How to diagnose blue screen issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to diagnose blue screen issue: Hello,I am reaching out for support regarding a blue screen issue with my Dell Inspiron laptop running Windows 10. Today, I encountered a BSOD, following which my computer automatically restarted. To assist with the diagnosis, I have uploaded both the memory.dmp file and the...
  3. How to diagnose blue screen issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to diagnose blue screen issue: Hello,I am reaching out for support regarding a blue screen issue with my Dell Inspiron laptop running Windows 10. Today, I encountered a BSOD, following which my computer automatically restarted. To assist with the diagnosis, I have uploaded both the memory.dmp file and the...
  4. How to diagnose blue screen issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help Diagnose Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help Diagnose Crashes: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nn_MTCQ3aH5I_y81XbV1YHBfsZQFzcNH/view?usp=share_link - dmp linkSo I had everything working a few days ago but in attempting to fix an issue with Valorant Vangaurd flagging Windows Sonic I did a Fresh install of windows using UEFI, updated all...
  6. I need help diagnosing Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption blue screen

I need help diagnosing Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption blue screen: Only happens when im playing a game and will close out of other apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-diagnosing-kernelmodeheapcorruption/7db75bc6-c99b-4e8d-a4c6-d8aa205e2d45
  7. Diagnose Blue Screen - likely driver issue

Diagnose Blue Screen - likely driver issue: Gday All, Ive been having some trouble diagnosing pretty consistent blue screens of various error codes. The crashes mostly happen during and or after gaming, and the error codes are almost always driver related. Scannow and memory diagnostic didnt show any problems and i...
  8. Having random blue screens and not sure how to diagnose.....

Having random blue screens and not sure how to diagnose.....: I am having random blue acreens. They have become more frquent an the last two days. I formatted my drive and reinstalled Windows 2 weeks aga to seeif that would fix the problem, but they are back and becoming more frequent. Any ideas?...
  9. BSoD Diagnosing! Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSoD Diagnosing! Help!: My computer keeps BSoDing whenever I play games. In Metal Gear Solid V, I get freezes, which it normally doesn't happen, and in Civilization VI, it either freezes, and crashes, or BSoDs whenever I play after more than 30 minutes. I've gotten three different BSoDs;...
  10. Help me diagnose this Blue Screen please Minidump included

Help me diagnose this Blue Screen please Minidump included: Hello In the past, you have been extremely helpful to me, helping to analyse blue screen error dumps I had. I very much appreciate that. Now I have another dump file with a possibly different cause, please help me analyse this one as well! Thank you very much! I believe...