Windows 10: Blue screen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Discus and support Blue screen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Got the following error, dont know how to fix it:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RubenLugo113, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Blue screen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Got the following error, dont know how to fix it:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVELor above.Arguments:Arg1: 00000000

:)

RubenLugo113, Jul 9, 2021

2. Blue screen: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

After a recent updating, my machine has blue screen every 5 - 10 minutes.

The error code is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

I saw another post here which suggest to use "iastor.sys". But I don't have that in the driver list. Mine is storahci.sys.

Please advise! Thanks,

hairinwind, Jul 9, 2021
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi Mattie,

The DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen error can be caused by a variety of hardware, firmware, driver, or software issues. Now, you mentioned that you already changed the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers to standard. Did you update the driver as well? And also,
    are you getting the same blue screen error when you play other games? Or is it only occurring when you play a particular game?

For the mean time, if you haven't tried any further troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you perform the suggested steps from this article:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know how this turns out for you.

Marque Lor, Jul 9, 2021
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

Blue screen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi Kristopher,

Usually, Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) with error message DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION is caused by a hardware issue or system file corruption. For us to isolate your concern, we need answers to the following:

• Did you make any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Does the issue occur when you're doing a specific activity?
    • Have you taken any troubleshooting steps so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you follow the steps on this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Keep us posted and we'll be willing to assist you further.

Ramon Imp, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

1. Blue screen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - Similar Threads - Blue screen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue Screen: I have been getting bluescreens for about 3 years related to either DPC_WATCH_DOG violation or WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Whenever I get one of these bluescreens, my computer will freeze up for up to a minute and then show the BSOD screen.System:CPU: Ryzen 5 5600Motherboard:...
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue Screen: Hi,I get this error about 45 to 60 minutes after I start my PC. Its quite a new PC but recently its got worse.When it crashes, I have about 15 seconds when I can still move the mouse but nothing responds. Or if music is playing it turnes very odd until the Blue Screen.I'm...
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Blue Screen: Hi,I get this error about 45 to 60 minutes after I start my PC. Its quite a new PC but recently its got worse.When it crashes, I have about 15 seconds when I can still move the mouse but nothing responds. Or if music is playing it turnes very odd until the Blue Screen.I'm...
  5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen: I am facing DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen error again and again. The issue is with Wifi Adapter i think. My laptop has Wifi adapter Mediatek MT7921. The Blue Screen error occurs 5-6 times a day randomly at any time....
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen: I am facing DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen error again and again. The issue is with Wifi Adapter i think. My laptop has Wifi adapter Mediatek MT7921. The Blue Screen error occurs 5-6 times a day randomly at any time....
  7. Blue Screen "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION"

Blue Screen "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION": Every time I play a game, it will randomly crash my system reporting "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION".I have tried everything I can to resolve the issue: reinstall drivers, update BIOS and even reinstalling Windows. I cannot fix this and because of this I cannot use my system.Any...
  8. Blue Screen - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Blue Screen - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi Community,I've been recently having trouble with my Lenovo PC. My PC has been freezing, then blue screening a little after startup and then once it restarts everything is fine. It has caused my speakers to stop being detected by my PC, they arent listed in the device...
  9. Blue Screen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Blue Screen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hello, been getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION since yesterday. Tried uninstalling recent updates but they failed. Have currently opened in Safe Mode and need to know how to resolve. Using Windows 10 since laptop was purchased in 2019...
  10. Blue screen: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Blue screen: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: After a recent updating, my machine has blue screen every 5 - 10 minutes. The error code is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I saw another post here which suggest to use "iastor.sys". But I don't have that in the driver list. Mine is storahci.sys. Please advise! Thanks,...