Windows 10: Blue Screen DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and tcpip.sys

Discus and support Blue Screen DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and tcpip.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just got two blue screen, one after another. Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIhRjyI8wk-9gVsyG4?e=3EZJYQ Please help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 0arkest, Jun 8, 2020.

1. 0arkest Win User

Blue Screen DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and tcpip.sys

Just got two blue screen, one after another.

Minidump:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIhRjyI8wk-9gVsyG4?e=3EZJYQ

Please help!

:)

0arkest, Jun 8, 2020
  2. FFFC Win User

Blue screen with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Netwbw02.sys)

I got this problem so frequently those days.

The error I saw on the blue screen was

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Netwbw02.sys)

Could you please help me how to fix it?

The dump files were uploaded to the link below:

Dropbox - minidump.zip - Simplify your life

Thank you so much!

FFFC, Jun 8, 2020
  3. mccreeyu Win User
    Win10 blue screen driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

I use verifier to check my *.sys list, and i got blue screen again. I'm sure there are some problem in my *.sys list, but i can't see verifierXXXlog.

Here is my dump log and sys info, plz help me!

win 10 dump.rar

mccreeyu, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Fares740 Win User

Windows 10 blue screen Error: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Hello,

My windows 10 keeps crashing in the middle of anything with a blue screen showing the Error: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal
    (ndis.sys)
    or sometimes
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (bdfndisf6.sys)
    . The .sys file is what differs from time to time. Is there a fix for this? I've all of my drivers up to date and i'm pretty sure there is no hardware problem.

Fares740, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Blue Screen DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and tcpip.sys - Similar Threads - Blue Screen DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. Blue Screen - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blue Screen - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hey everyone,I've been having this error for about a week now. I tried updating my drivers and my windows is still crashing randomly I think. Can someone please help me understand why this is happening?I ran WhoCrashed and that was the results: System Information local...
  3. Blue Screen - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hey everyone,I've been having this error for about a week now. I tried updating my drivers and my windows is still crashing randomly I think. Can someone please help me understand why this is happening?I ran WhoCrashed and that was the results: System Information local...
  4. Blue Screen - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. blue screen frequently with Netwtw10.sys / DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen frequently with Netwtw10.sys / DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: starting about a month ago, I blue screened once a week with this driver intel wireless network with the error from the subject. as of late it has gotten worse and now causes multiples per day. I have completely reset this PC cleaned drive / installed fresh copy of windows...
  6. Windows 10 blue screen Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Netwtw08.sys and APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

Windows 10 blue screen Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Netwtw08.sys and APC_INDEX_MISMATCH: Hello, I had a blue screen problem, it just started from no where, i was staying on the laptop, an then the Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Netwtw08.sys appeared, ok cool, i heard something, about the network driver, i just unistalled it, and reinstall it, i thought i repared...
  7. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys: Hi, since a month or two I'm getting this BSOD while streaming with OBS https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Rah2ipKpSC85ao5wmyxu3I6peK5DOhyj DMP File...
  8. BSOD L1C63x64.sys / Driver_IRQL_Not_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD L1C63x64.sys / Driver_IRQL_Not_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, recently i have been having some blue screens usualy while streaming, usualy after 1 hour passed but not always, sometimes it last 3 hours some times less than 1 tried stressing the processor but it didnt made a blue screen. Someone have any idea? I attach the BSOD...
  9. Win10 blue screen driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 blue screen driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys: I use verifier to check my *.sys list, and i got blue screen again. I'm sure there are some problem in my *.sys list, but i can't see verifierXXXlog. Here is my dump log and sys info, plz help me! https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar-GmejHGaTBaRk-vwpQmKroK8k...
  10. Blue Screen Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal

Blue Screen Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal: Over the past few days I have been getting a blue screen whilst playing on a Minecraft server and on Teamspeak 3. It's odd because it only happens when playing on Minecraft, and I get the error DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and "What Failed: athwnx.sys" I'm led to believe...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kbdclass.sys driver_irql_not_less_or_equal minecraft