Windows 10: Blue Screen - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support Blue Screen - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey everyone,I've been having this error for about a week now. I tried updating my drivers and my windows is still crashing randomly I think. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Maurício Alves1, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Blue Screen - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hey everyone,I've been having this error for about a week now. I tried updating my drivers and my windows is still crashing randomly I think. Can someone please help me understand why this is happening?I ran WhoCrashed and that was the results: System Information local Windows version:Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19045 x64Windows dir:C:\WINDOWSHardware:MS-7C94, Micro-Star International Co., Ltd., MAG B550M MORTAR MS-7C94CPU:AuthenticAMD AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 8664, level: 25Processor count:12 logical processors, active mask: 4095RAM:32694,2MB Crash Dump AnalysisCr

:)

Maurício Alves1, Mar 17, 2023

2. Windows 10 Blue screen on boot - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi Elaf,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

Are you able to boot to desktop screen?

If not, as of now I would suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if you can return back to your desktop screen. To do so follow the steps below:

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.
    I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    provided in the link below

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Also suggest you to refer the link below and check if that helps:

Bug Check
    0xD1: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Windows 10

Hope the information helps. Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Mar 17, 2023
  3. Blue Screen Error 'Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (smb_driver.sys)'

Hi Tara,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are getting Blue screen error on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (smb_driver.sys) blue screen error can be caused by a variety of hardware, firmware, driver, or software issues.

In order to assist you better, please reply to the following questions.

1. Are you able to boot to desktop?

2. Did you make any hardware or software changes prior to this issue?

3. Have you installed all Windows Updates?

I suggest you to go through the below article and follow the steps given.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please post back with requested information and we will be glad to assist you further.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Mar 17, 2023
  4. Blue Screen - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Blue screen driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (K7FWHlpr.sys)

*Original Title: Blue screen

Hey I am getting

blue screen driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (K7FWHlpr.sys)

How to fix it please help me out

mjalvindra, Mar 17, 2023
Thema:

Blue Screen - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. Blue Screen - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - Blue Screen DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1 Blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1 Blue screen: Hi. I was working with my laptop and suddenly I got blue screen. I extracted details off error from memory.dmp with windbg.Im suspicious to graphic drivers problem and bug.If you could help me to find any solution to this I would be so glad .3: kd> !analyze...
  3. Blue Screen - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blue Screen - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hey everyone,I've been having this error for about a week now. I tried updating my drivers and my windows is still crashing randomly I think. Can someone please help me understand why this is happening?I ran WhoCrashed and that was the results: System Information local...
  4. Blue Screen - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hey everyone,I've been having this error for about a week now. I tried updating my drivers and my windows is still crashing randomly I think. Can someone please help me understand why this is happening?I ran WhoCrashed and that was the results: System Information local...
  5. Blue Screen error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi,I've gotten a recurring error several times while using my PC, where the system will "blue-screen" and start sending information to Microsoft.Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALWhat failed: nvlddmkm.sysI've checked for System Updates, and run several troubleshooting...
  6. Blue Screen Death DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Blue Screen Death DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: My surface book 2 suffer from Blue Screen Death after updated to Windows Insider Build 20236 and the problem remains after updated it again to the latest Dev Channel insider build 20241. Last night I contacted with Microsoft support person and updated the Surface Book 2...
  7. Blue Screen error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Screen error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Whenever I connect my android device with my laptop and start USB tethering, after some time my pc shows a blue screen error and show Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: RNDISMP6.SYS look at my dump files:...
  8. Blue Screen DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and tcpip.sys

Blue Screen DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and tcpip.sys: Just got two blue screen, one after another. Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIhRjyI8wk-9gVsyG4?e=3EZJYQ Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-driverirqlnotlessorequal-and-tcpipsys/6f851359-67ba-4572-af21-ef9b6c118baf
  9. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal - Blue screen error

driver_irql_not_less_or_equal - Blue screen error: I'm facing a problem ' Blue screen' with following error please help me out driver_irql_not_less_or_equal what failed tcpip.sys dmp files and system info are attached to analyze the error dmp files system info requesing a quick reply Regards, Fiaz...
  10. Blue Screen Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal

Blue Screen Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal: Over the past few days I have been getting a blue screen whilst playing on a Minecraft server and on Teamspeak 3. It's odd because it only happens when playing on Minecraft, and I get the error DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and "What Failed: athwnx.sys" I'm led to believe...