Windows 10: Blue Screen DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support Blue Screen DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was using AutoCAD.Then the cursor can't be controlled and I can't edit anything in CAD.After that i opened the TaskManager,it showed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bobby_CRG, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Bobby_CRG Win User

Blue Screen DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE ntoskrnl.exe

I was using AutoCAD.Then the cursor can't be controlled and I can't edit anything in CAD.After that i opened the TaskManager,it showed nothing(crashed).Then BlueScreen showed.I find the DMP file and anylized it with BlueScreenView.

==================================================

Dump File : 061419-11828-01.dmp

Crash Time : 2019/6/14 1:41:13

Bug Check String : DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Bug Check Code : 0x0000009f

Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000003

Parameter 2 : ffffd283`ace64060

Parameter 3 : fffffc0e`1ae57c00

Parameter 4 : ffffd283`b0bc9a10

Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe

Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+1bc810

File Description :

Product Name :

Company :

File Version :

Processor : x64

Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+1bc810

Stack Address 1 :

Stack Address 2 :

Stack Address 3 :

Computer Name :

Full Path : C:\Windows\Minidump\061419-11828-01.dmp

Processors Count : 8

Major Version : 15

Minor Version : 18362

Dump File Size : 10,077,700

Dump File Time : 2019/6/14 1:41:57

==================================================

:)

Bobby_CRG, Jun 13, 2019

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Blue Screen DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE ntoskrnl.exe

getting blue screen error/Stop Code

Hi Abhijit,

Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE is probably due to a compatibility issue with the driver, as most blue screen errors are. Since you encountered this error after updating Windows, most probably, you would need to update the drivers
    as well.

We suggest that you go through the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    On step 1, select After an update was installed.

Kindly update us on the results.

Patricia Yu, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE ntoskrnl.exe

1. Blue Screen DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - Blue Screen DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

2. ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens: Minidumps from crashes provided here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgaXUUEKKwTvigGTCO59apS-Bfz9?e=VE1yOISince building my new system and installing Windows 11, my system experiences odd crashes during normal use. I've collected the dump files in the link above.OS: Windows 11...
  3. ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens: Minidumps from crashes provided here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgaXUUEKKwTvigGTCO59apS-Bfz9?e=VE1yOISince building my new system and installing Windows 11, my system experiences odd crashes during normal use. I've collected the dump files in the link above.OS: Windows 11...
  4. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Blue screen: HelloUnfortunately, today I encountered a blue death error in Windows 11 and this error was displayed as DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. The exact same error happened last month on the same day and this is strange.blue screen view software is shown that the cause of today's and...
  5. Blue Screen - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9F

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9F: Situation occurs randomly during VR Gameplay using Valve Index. PC is using the CPU AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Motherboard is GIGABYTE B550 VISION D, GPU is is GIGABYTE 3090. New PC. ********************************************************************************...
  6. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen: Hey everyone, I've been having blue screens with the following error on my brand new laptop for the past week or so. It's been happening seemingly at random, I can't figure out exactly what's causing it. It also references ntoskernel.exe. Attached are the last 2 dump files...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  8. Blue screen error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Blue screen error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hi, recently I've been unable to restart Windows. I get the spinning wheel that never ends. I end up having to shut off the computer using the power switch and turning it back on in order to get back into Windows. If I wait a while, sometimes I get a BSOD with the following...
  9. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Blue Screen: Hi, I have been having BSOD's with the error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE it usually happens during gaming or alt+tabbing. I get it quite often. My PC freezes for some time or just gives me BSOD. I don't know much about this subject so I can you guys help out? Thanks in...
  10. Blue Screen of Death; DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Blue Screen of Death; DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: BSOD occurs everytime I open Adobe Photoshop. It happens everytime I open a file. It freezes my entire laptop and shows the BSOD with the Stop Code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software but it still happens. Please advise. I have my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ntoskrnl.exe power state failure

2. blue screen of death ntoskrnl.exe DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

3. bug check driver_power_state_failure ntoskrnl.exe

4. ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe 1bc810,
  5. driver power state failure ntoskrnl,
  6. ntoskrnl.exe 1bc810,
  7. netio.sys DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE