Windows 10: Blue screen: dump to be analyzed

Discus and support Blue screen: dump to be analyzed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, My 5 day old laptop crashes regularly. The verify tool created dump files which I would like to have analyzed. I have a uploaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Marcovan der Brugge, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Blue screen: dump to be analyzed

Hello Microsoft,

My 5 day old laptop crashes regularly.

The verify tool created dump files which I would like to have analyzed.

I have a uploaded the dump with other info as detailed in:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoVicfx7botFv3DpSNaSubNiJ2TL?e=BA9s4I

Please let me know how to proceed.

Regards,

Marco

:)

Marcovan der Brugge, Mar 10, 2021

2. Please Help analyze MiniDump Files (included)/BSODs/ ntoskrnl.exe/

Hi,

In most cases, this problem is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Was there an error code displayed when experiencing the blue screen error?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    to help fix the blue screen error. We also recommend posting on
    TechNet forum to analyze the dump files.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Mar 10, 2021
  3. Ariel Aba Win User
    blue screen memory dump

Hi Florin94,

You can follow the troubleshooting steps in the article: Resolving stop (blue screen) errors in Windows 7
    While we wait for an expert to check the dump file you provided, I suggest that you also post in
    TechNet.
    The members there include IT professionals that can provide a more advanced recommendation on the next step to resolve your issue.

Regards.

Ariel Aba, Mar 10, 2021
  4. Sean8 Win User

Blue screen: dump to be analyzed

blue screen (uploaded dump file)

I've been randomly waking up and getting a blue screen i've uploaded the dump file if anyone is able to debug it and let me know what it is saying

Sean8, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen: dump to be analyzed

1. Blue screen: dump to be analyzed - Similar Threads - Blue screen dump

2. Blue Screen dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen dump: Hopefully this is where I post it. It is frustratingvanzant-sys-logs.evtx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-dump/2df04583-d484-451b-92c5-042745c85c67
  3. Blue Screen dump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen dump: Hopefully this is where I post it. It is frustratingvanzant-sys-logs.evtx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-dump/2df04583-d484-451b-92c5-042745c85c67
  4. Unable to analyze dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to analyze dump file: I have reset my computer with a clean install of Windows 10 Pro and it continues to have intermittent crash issues.I believe the issue is related to a hardware problem, but I am unable to fully analyze the dump file to determine root cause.The dump file can be found...
  5. Unable to analyze dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to analyze dump file: I have reset my computer with a clean install of Windows 10 Pro and it continues to have intermittent crash issues.I believe the issue is related to a hardware problem, but I am unable to fully analyze the dump file to determine root cause.The dump file can be found...
  6. Unable to analyze dump file

7. Can anyone help me analyze the blue screen dump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me analyze the blue screen dump file?: Big thanks' to all the helpers.this is mey dumpfile:KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec Value: 5468 Key : Analysis.DebugAnalysisManager Value: Create Key : Analysis.Elapsed.mSec Value: 45960 Key : Analysis.IO.Other.Mb Value: 27 Key : Analysis.IO.Read.Mb Value: 0 Key...
  8. Can anyone help me analyze the blue screen dump file?

Can anyone help me analyze the blue screen dump file?: Big thanks' to all the helpers.this is mey dumpfile:KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec Value: 5468 Key : Analysis.DebugAnalysisManager Value: Create Key : Analysis.Elapsed.mSec Value: 45960 Key : Analysis.IO.Other.Mb Value: 27 Key : Analysis.IO.Read.Mb Value: 0 Key...
  9. Can anyone help me analyze the blue screen dump file?

10. blue screen dump

blue screen dump: hello, i am sending you the zip file , i have already run a Memtest86+, and didnt find any memory issue ,computer sometimes also freez with that error sound, the configuration is : CPU:Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E6500 @ 2.93GHz Motherbord: ASUSTeK Computer INC. P5P41T/USB3...