Windows 10: Blue screen during normal use

Discus and support Blue screen during normal use in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, my computer just encountered a bluescreen during normal use.Here is the minidump and images of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jude Weston, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Blue screen during normal use

Hey, my computer just encountered a bluescreen during normal use.Here is the minidump and images of the bluescreenhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AmYg1GPVTXZwg9IuJAEJwd33VLjz9w?e=I9SYQCI'm updating my drivers now and that could fix it but I want to know if it's something else just in case.Thank you for any help you can give.

:)

Jude Weston, Nov 27, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 27, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Nov 27, 2021
  4. Blue screen during normal use

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen during normal use

1. Blue screen during normal use - Similar Threads - Blue screen during

2. Blue screen during normal use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen during normal use: Hey, my computer just encountered a bluescreen during normal use.Here is the minidump and images of the bluescreenhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AmYg1GPVTXZwg9IuJAEJwd33VLjz9w?e=I9SYQCI'm updating my drivers now and that could fix it but I want to know if it's something else just in...
  3. Blue screen during normal use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen during normal use: Hey, my computer just encountered a bluescreen during normal use.Here is the minidump and images of the bluescreenhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AmYg1GPVTXZwg9IuJAEJwd33VLjz9w?e=I9SYQCI'm updating my drivers now and that could fix it but I want to know if it's something else just in...
  4. Blue screen during updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen during updates: Hello everyone! I'm using Windows 10 Home edition. I've been experiencing problems with Windows update. The updates start downloading and after 10-30sec I get a blue screen with stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION. The only way to keep my computer working is to disable the...
  5. Windows blue screen during normal pc activity

Windows blue screen during normal pc activity: I just completed building my pc with 4X 8,32gb of ddr4 memory ,2 x amd radeon 5700xt 16gb vram ,core i9 10850k ,samsung evo 860 and samsung vnand 1tb each .this mostly happen during or after an installion of drivers or utilities please help me trouble shoot i am willing to...
  6. stuck on Blue screen during using device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuck on Blue screen during using device: I dont know why the blue screen stucked for a week, I try what windows support told me what to do but still not be normal, I need to work with it. It’s really suck for being stuck without knowing reason. Pls help me out everyone :( I restart like what the supporter told me...
  7. Plagued by blue screens during normal use

Plagued by blue screens during normal use: built this system about month ago and been plagued by blue screens ever since. it only happens during normal use especially when trying to watch something online or on VLC. When im gaming not a single issue i can play farcry 5, Destiny 2, Fallout etc without as much as a...
  8. Regular blue screens during computer use

Regular blue screens during computer use: Blue screen varies, 'uncorrectable error' was one. Seems to have started happening since I physically moved my machine over to a friends house. I use this machine for mining bitcoin, often I'll leave it on all night with no crashes but for example, copying a load of files...
  9. BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER during normal use

BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER during normal use: Hey guys ! Already ran memtest and it came out as pass, updated the bios and made sure i had my drivers updated, dont really know whats going on :/ Error file comes up as ntoskrnl.exe Had previous BSOD with nvlddmkm.sys but fixed it already Attachment 115586...
  10. Random freezes during normal use

in Windows 10 Support
    Random freezes during normal use: Hello everyone I recently encountered an issue with my computer. It randomly starts to freeze I'm not sure if its a driver problem because I have the latest drivers for my graphics card which is a R9 270X. It occurs randomly when I'm using my computer, what I usually see is a...