Windows 10: Blue Screen during Windows Upate

Discus and support Blue Screen during Windows Upate in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My daughter's PC will get the Blue Screen of Death when forced to take a windows update - it will reboot several times, each generating the Blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vince B_Alb89, May 17, 2020.

1. Blue Screen during Windows Upate

My daughter's PC will get the Blue Screen of Death when forced to take a windows update - it will reboot several times, each generating the Blue Screen. After 4 or more reboots, Windows will eventually load and everything will work fine until the next update is pushed.

Any ideas what is causing this and how to stop it from happening?

:)

Vince B_Alb89, May 17, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 17, 2020
  3. Dann Win User
    Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

4. Remon Ont Win User

Blue Screen during Windows Upate

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen during Windows Upate

1. Blue Screen during Windows Upate - Similar Threads - Blue Screen during

2. Windows 10 blue screens during boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 blue screens during boot up: [IMG]This is the image i get it wont let me load in to repair envirment ethier. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-blue-screens-during-boot-up/8a8cfe45-33f5-4dfe-b9d9-e7a6abf5d0ca
  3. Pc Blue screened during start up!

Pc Blue screened during start up!: Hey guys, just turned my computer on, and was greeted with a BSOD, I installed 16GB of memory to the already 16GB installed, and ran a Memtest over night with zero errors. I can't remember alot from the BSOD but I do remember it had AMD in the error message. Windows Version...
  4. Windows 10 keeps blue screening during games...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 keeps blue screening during games...: It shows "WHEA Uncorrectable" or something like that. I've reinstalled Windows 10 numerous times and even replaced the GPU unit to see if that helped to solve the problem; it didn't. This is a recent install of my Windows 10 once more with the same problem....
  5. Blue Screen Of Death During Windows Update Configuring.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen Of Death During Windows Update Configuring.: hi, I run an alienware laptop and recently attempted to update to the latest edition of windows 10 using the update assistant program microsoft put out. The update downloads successfully but once it restarts my computer to configure the updates, it gives me a blue screen...
  6. Blue screen during windows update configuring

Blue screen during windows update configuring: hi, I run an alienware laptop and recently attempted to update to the latest edition of windows 10 using the update assistant program microsoft put out. The update downloads successfully but once it restarts my computer to configure the updates, it gives me a blue screen...
  7. Blue screen during windows update configuring

Blue screen during windows update configuring: hi, I run an alienware laptop and recently attempted to update to the latest edition of windows 10 using the update assistant program microsoft put out. The update downloads successfully but once it restarts my computer to configure the updates, it gives me a blue screen...
  8. Plagued by blue screens during normal use

Plagued by blue screens during normal use: built this system about month ago and been plagued by blue screens ever since. it only happens during normal use especially when trying to watch something online or on VLC. When im gaming not a single issue i can play farcry 5, Destiny 2, Fallout etc without as much as a...
  9. Upates

Upates: Why can't I turn on automatically download updates in advanced options update options? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/upates/0a0ad3b4-f154-443e-8ca5-c3a430bb43ed
  10. Regular blue screens during computer use

Regular blue screens during computer use: Blue screen varies, 'uncorrectable error' was one. Seems to have started happening since I physically moved my machine over to a friends house. I use this machine for mining bitcoin, often I'll leave it on all night with no crashes but for example, copying a load of files...