Windows 10: Blue Screen Error after Installing VPN

Discus and support Blue Screen Error after Installing VPN in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I recently installed a VPN on my Windows 10 but have begun experiencing blue screen errors, even after I uninstalled the VPN software. Is this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by greg0922, Jan 20, 2020.

1. greg0922 Win User

Blue Screen Error after Installing VPN

Hello,

I recently installed a VPN on my Windows 10 but have begun experiencing blue screen errors, even after I uninstalled the VPN software. Is this a common problem and what should I do to fix it?

Minidump files are here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jiHvJNf2tNiqlAvNlOklpDuI1aKEcP5G

Thanks for your help!

Greg

:)

greg0922, Jan 20, 2020
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Blue Screen Error after Installing VPN

Blue Screen After Connecting VPN in Windows 10

Hi,

There are different factors that can contribute as to why you're getting a blue screen with a stop error on your computer when you attempted to connect to a VPN. This could be caused by an outdated device driver or software compatibility settings. For us
    to resolve your concern, kindly answer the question below:

• Are you using a third party software to set up the VPN connection or are you using the native option of Windows 10 to
      set up the VPN connection?
    • We would also like to confirm if the error message that you provided is the complete error message that you saw or were there any other codes or messages that showed up with it?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted so far?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 do you have installed in your computer?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen Error after Installing VPN

1. Blue Screen Error after Installing VPN - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Error

2. BLue screen after blue screen different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLue screen after blue screen different errors: Custom build this never happened to me uninstalled a previous windows update and finally got past the blue screen is there anything i can do to have this not happen again? dump files below.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UvE59TiwfhDMZ_aYztp36IOjbHUhuvAn/view?usp=drive_link...
  3. BLue screen after blue screen different errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLue screen after blue screen different errors: Custom build this never happened to me uninstalled a previous windows update and finally got past the blue screen is there anything i can do to have this not happen again? dump files below.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UvE59TiwfhDMZ_aYztp36IOjbHUhuvAn/view?usp=drive_link...
  4. Blue Screen of death error after connecting Outline VPN in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of death error after connecting Outline VPN in Windows 10: I connect to Outline VPN on my windows 10, but after connected my PC is blue screen of death error.Can you please check this issue and assist us further?Minidump file is here - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XcGSbigmZpXB3HyJ6koRMPgQLMPkTmWU/view?usp=sharingThank you.Regards...
  5. Blue Screen of death error after connecting Outline VPN in Windows 10

Blue Screen of death error after connecting Outline VPN in Windows 10: I connect to Outline VPN on my windows 10, but after connected my PC is blue screen of death error.Can you please check this issue and assist us further?Minidump file is here - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XcGSbigmZpXB3HyJ6koRMPgQLMPkTmWU/view?usp=sharingThank you.Regards...
  6. Blue Screen of death error after connecting Outline VPN in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue screen after connecting to College VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after connecting to College VPN: In order to gain the necessary license to run a software I need I have to connect to my colleges VPN Global Protect, but every time I connect after about 30 minutes my laptop blue screens I checked my drivers and made sure everything was updated. Any help would be...
  8. Blue screen after connecting to College VPN

Blue screen after connecting to College VPN: In order to gain the necessary license to run a software I need I have to connect to my colleges VPN Global Protect, but every time I connect after about 30 minutes my laptop blue screens I checked my drivers and made sure everything was updated. Any help would be...
  9. Blue screen after connecting to College VPN

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Driver errors causing blue screens after new installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Driver errors causing blue screens after new installation: I built a custom PC a few months ago and its gotten BSOD's occasionally. However, recently I've been getting them a lot and I'm not sure why. I fresh installed Windows today and put in all the latest drivers the motherboard manufacturer recommended:...