Windows 10: blue screen error after updating graphis driver

Discus and support blue screen error after updating graphis driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I am using hp notebook laptop, hp 15-ba042au runs on Windows 10 Pro. It has AMD E-2 7110 Processor with Radeon R2 graphics. Now, my installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BINOYGHOSH, Oct 21, 2018.

1. blue screen error after updating graphis driver

Hi, I am using hp notebook laptop, hp 15-ba042au runs on Windows 10 Pro. It has AMD E-2 7110 Processor with Radeon R2 graphics. Now, my installed graphics driver version is 18.5.1.

About a month ago I got an update from AMD of the graphics driver, version 18.7.1. After updating, I got the blue screen error several times. So I search the internet and got many causes of blue screen error and one of them is due to the graphics driver. So, I uninstall the latest version(18.7.1) and reinstall the previous version(18.5.1).

And there is no such blue screen error. Now, I have another update 18.10.1. So, What should I do? Can I update the latest version?

I really didn't understand what's happening. pls, help me.

blue screen error after updating graphis driver b7549135-130d-45b2-a382-4c0a8d09e28e?upload=true.png

:)

BINOYGHOSH, Oct 21, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Oct 21, 2018
  4. blue screen error after updating graphis driver

Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

blue screen error after updating graphis driver

1. blue screen error after updating graphis driver - Similar Threads - blue screen error

2. Blue screen error after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error after an update: After updating my System showing thread not allowed. I do multiple steps that suggest. But, none of them are worked. The system on and then restarts it continues . How should I resolve it* Changed to a question...
  3. Blue screen error after an update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error after an update: After updating my System showing thread not allowed. I do multiple steps that suggest. But, none of them are worked. The system on and then restarts it continues . How should I resolve it* Changed to a question...
  4. Blue screen loop after drivers update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen loop after drivers update.: Today I decided to check through my drivers and see what needs updating. I have this software can’t remember the name of but if I do I’ll add it that automatically does most of my driver updates for me. I’ve used it for a while since I’ve found windows sometimes missed...
  5. Blue screen loop after drivers update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen loop after drivers update.: Today I decided to check through my drivers and see what needs updating. I have this software can’t remember the name of but if I do I’ll add it that automatically does most of my driver updates for me. I’ve used it for a while since I’ve found windows sometimes missed...
  6. blue screen after updating drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen after updating drivers: I'll try to keep this brief, as I want to get all the details down in order to receive the best help! I'm using a brand new iBuyPower PC and I updated Windows, and thought everything was fine. I then proceeded to update the NVIDIA driver that is installed. I tried to run...
  7. nvlddmkm.sys Blue Screen error After trying to update Nvidia Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    nvlddmkm.sys Blue Screen error After trying to update Nvidia Drivers: I have GTX 1060 graphic card and using Win 1064 bit system. A week ago my pc started to shut down during playing games or when i try to launch games. I do not exaactly remember whether this crashed happened after i updated my Nvidia graphic drivers. Anyway, due to those...
  8. Blue Screen Error after windows update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Error after windows update.: Hi My laptop has recently updated but since the update it will no longer turn on. It comes up with a circle of dots with preparing automatic repair then goes to a blue screen with an error driver pnp watchdog then goes back in a loop but then displays another blue screen...
  9. Blue screen errors after an update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen errors after an update: Hello, my pc got an Blue screen error after update.please tell me the proper solution of this. ERROR CODE: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED WHAT FAILED: Wpprecorder.sys...
  10. Blue screen of death after updating Display drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen of death after updating Display drivers: Error:- BSOD :- Critical_Process_Died and few other like Thread_stuck_in_Driver Tried all troubleshooting steps but no avail. Happens when I update the Graphic drivers >>Safe Mode and reboot issue persists. >>Reinstalled OS >>Recreated drivers >>same issue after updating...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc blues screens when updating audio drivers nvisia