Windows 10: Blue Screen error after windows update

Discus and support Blue Screen error after windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi All, Some updates are causing blue screen error. I also tried to reinstall the Windows 10 and as soon as the internet is connected, some windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jaffar H, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Jaffar H Win User

Blue Screen error after windows update

Hi All,

Some updates are causing blue screen error.

I also tried to reinstall the Windows 10 and as soon as the internet is connected, some windows updates start and then I could see the blue screen.

I am sending both the screenshots...

Please note until the internet is connected when you install OS, there is no blue screen. So, there is some problem with windows updates.

Could I get some solution to this, Thank you all :

Blue Screen error after windows update [​IMG]

Blue Screen error after windows update [​IMG]

:)

Jaffar H, Nov 1, 2020

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Nov 1, 2020
  3. November updates blue screen Error

Hi John,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Are you using any third party software for chatting?

• Which anti-virus program are you using?
    For now, I suggest you to go to the below link and try the steps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with the status, we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Blue Screen error after windows update

Blue Screen Error Memory Management on Windows 10

Hi Paul,

Thank you for responding.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with the blue screen error on Windows 10.

What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

This issue might have happened due to the hardware replacement on your device.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Step 2: Also, contact your device manufacturer's website and update the BIOS drivers to check if the issue persists.

For further reference: Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen error after windows update

1. Blue Screen error after windows update - Similar Threads - Blue Screen error

2. Blue screen after Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen after Windows update: It seems that an error occurred while updating Windows on my computer. After the update, a blue screen appears with error code 0xc0000225. Even if I try to create a Windows installation USB and try to restore it, nothing happens. It doesn't even get reinstalled. I tried...
  3. Blue screen error after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error after an update: After updating my System showing thread not allowed. I do multiple steps that suggest. But, none of them are worked. The system on and then restarts it continues . How should I resolve it* Changed to a question...
  4. Blue screen error after an update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error after an update: After updating my System showing thread not allowed. I do multiple steps that suggest. But, none of them are worked. The system on and then restarts it continues . How should I resolve it* Changed to a question...
  5. BLue screen after blue screen different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLue screen after blue screen different errors: Custom build this never happened to me uninstalled a previous windows update and finally got past the blue screen is there anything i can do to have this not happen again? dump files below.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UvE59TiwfhDMZ_aYztp36IOjbHUhuvAn/view?usp=drive_link...
  6. BLue screen after blue screen different errors

BLue screen after blue screen different errors: Custom build this never happened to me uninstalled a previous windows update and finally got past the blue screen is there anything i can do to have this not happen again? dump files below.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UvE59TiwfhDMZ_aYztp36IOjbHUhuvAn/view?usp=drive_link...
  7. Blue screen after windows update

Blue screen after windows update: I have done a update on my Windows 11 computer and it would not restart. It’s now on a blue screen. Advanced options are talking about using windows recovery dvd. Is my work lost and how do I fix this...
  8. Blue Screen Error after windows update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Error after windows update.: Hi My laptop has recently updated but since the update it will no longer turn on. It comes up with a circle of dots with preparing automatic repair then goes to a blue screen with an error driver pnp watchdog then goes back in a loop but then displays another blue screen...
  9. Blue screen errors after an update

Blue screen errors after an update: Hello, my pc got an Blue screen error after update.please tell me the proper solution of this. ERROR CODE: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED WHAT FAILED: Wpprecorder.sys...
  10. Blue screen error: Critical_Service_Failed after Windows update

Blue screen error: Critical_Service_Failed after Windows update: User tried to install latest version of PhotoShop but was told by support to run Windows/System updates & did. After 2 1/2 to 3 hours of updates (machine had not been used for a number of months) system will no longer boot up. Any idea what I can do to help him? Recovery...