Windows 10: Blue Screen error and System Booting issue

Discus and support Blue Screen error and System Booting issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I need help with this blue screen. I did all I know how to do but not booting well. What number can I call to help with this blue screen???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Okehie, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Okehie Win User

Blue Screen error and System Booting issue

Hello, I need help with this blue screen. I did all I know how to do but not booting well. What number can I call to help with this blue screen???

[Original Title: Blue Screen]

:)

Okehie, Oct 9, 2020

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Oct 9, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Blue Screen error and System Booting issue - Similar Threads - Blue Screen error

2. Windows Boot Issue. Blue screen with loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Boot Issue. Blue screen with loop: Booting screen stuck with looping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-boot-issue-blue-screen-with-loop/1654f52e-1cd1-4ec1-8191-57d91f2dc9d0
  3. Windows Boot Issue. Blue screen with loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Boot Issue. Blue screen with loop: Booting screen stuck with looping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-boot-issue-blue-screen-with-loop/1654f52e-1cd1-4ec1-8191-57d91f2dc9d0
  4. Blue screen on boot, and Display issues .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen on boot, and Display issues .: Well hello, yesterday i was just as usually opening my browser then just my PC crashed and reboot it but there is no display on the main Graphics card so i tried to update it, didn't work and try to rollback driver, also didn't work so, i just deleted it with DDU and i did a...
  5. Blue screen error system exception error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen error system exception error: Hello I am getting frequent blue screen errors sometimes with code: system exception error or igdkmd64.sys. I have updated my windows and all drivers I still see the error. Can you help me with this I lose all my unsaved work the screen goes down anytime....
  6. System Errors and Blue Screen

System Errors and Blue Screen: *A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013. *The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. *The system...
  7. Blue screen with boot device error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen with boot device error: Hi. I have a Lenovo 110 ideapad with windows 10. I have a blue screen with an error that states my boot drive is missing or failed. I cannot get into bios because it asks for a password and I forgot it. I have reset the one key recovery but when i turn it on, the Lenovo logo...
  8. System is not booting anymore / blue screen of death

System is not booting anymore / blue screen of death: Hi everybody, I have a problem with my windows system. I tried to install a new printer. The CD did not come out so I had to force him out. Then, the computer was kind of slow for a little bit and it finally shut off. Upon restarting it, I get the blue screen. Safe mode,...
  9. Blue screen error/boot looping

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen error/boot looping: Need help restoring my laptop, cant select a restore image now, tried to restore to an erlier date but it failed then locked me out of the image selection. Cant reset windows either, wont enter safe modes, also in command prompt, says my C: drive is reserved for some...
  10. System thread error (blue screen)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    System thread error (blue screen): Hello, I'm posting because I'm having this problem since I upgraded my win 7 to win 10 a few days ago, and it's driving me crazy. This is the problem: After upgrading, each time I connect the HDMI cable of my home theatre (which is a Muteki Sony) which transmit audio and...