Windows 10: Blue screen error auto restarts.

Discus and support Blue screen error auto restarts. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Never used a discussion before so sorry if I’m missing essential information but I need help with my laptop!!! I have been experiencing random restarts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Caleb Foy, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Caleb Foy Win User

Blue screen error auto restarts.

Never used a discussion before so sorry if I’m missing essential information but I need help with my laptop!!! I have been experiencing random restarts complete power off and automatic power on as well as blue screen error message however the blue screen will freeze and will stay until I forcefully shutdown and restart my laptop. It is super inconvenient and will delete all the work I have done for example writing discussion posts for online class. I find it is very odd however that if I am running a game pubg, leauge, Fortnite or Minecraft that this error will not occur. I have started

:)

Caleb Foy, Mar 29, 2023

2. ANSWERED: Unsolicited Auto Restart

Hi Ralph,

Broken system files, software conflicts, or update incompatibility can cause issues such as encountering blue screen errors and auto-restarts. To isolate this issue, please answer the following questions:

• Aside from the updates, were there other changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you boot your computer in
    safe mode with networking
    and see if the issue still persists. By performing this, we can isolate if there is any third party app that is causing your computer to restart on its own.

In addition, if you will encounter blue screen errors again, you may follow the steps found on this

article
    to resolve it.

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Mar 29, 2023
  3. shk021051 Win User
    blue error and restart

my computer sometime show blue error and restart*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:
    what is it error?*Confused Blue screen error auto restarts. :confused:
    tanks

shk021051, Mar 29, 2023
  4. sandonman Win User

Windows 10 blue screen error and auto restart

I installed win10 to my new computer. But it often unpredictably jump into blue screen error and auto restart.(didn't run any heavy load program). The error code is as follow, Does anyone know what's the problem and how to solve it? THX

0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff802fd52ca00, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffffffffffffff)

(param1 0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff802fd52ca00, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffffffffffffff)
    param2 C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
    param3 8190a199-a0d6-4f42-a3cf-60d5e36a4aa2 )

sandonman, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

1. Blue screen error auto restarts. - Similar Threads - Blue screen error

2. Auto Restart and Blue screen issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Restart and Blue screen issue: Hello,Recently, I have been facing troubles with my HP Pavilion 15 gaming laptop having sudden auto restart. All of a sudden, the screen goes black and the computer restarts automatically. It then shows the blue screen showing troubleshooting and restarts again. I have had...
  3. Auto Restart and Blue screen issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto Restart and Blue screen issue: Hello,Recently, I have been facing troubles with my HP Pavilion 15 gaming laptop having sudden auto restart. All of a sudden, the screen goes black and the computer restarts automatically. It then shows the blue screen showing troubleshooting and restarts again. I have had...
  4. Blue screen error auto restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error auto restarts.: Never used a discussion before so sorry if I’m missing essential information but I need help with my laptop!!! I have been experiencing random restarts complete power off and automatic power on as well as blue screen error message however the blue screen will freeze and will...
  5. Windows 10 auto upgrade ended with blue screen error, no restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 auto upgrade ended with blue screen error, no restart: Windows 10 Home 20H2 6/‎10/‎2020 19042.1526 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0 Dell XPS-15 9560 ~10 years of use and auto upgrades without previous issues.An auto upgrade apparently began after turning on from previous shutdown. Stated 100% completed. Found in...
  6. Windows 10 auto upgrade ended with blue screen error, no restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 auto upgrade ended with blue screen error, no restart: Windows 10 Home 20H2 6/‎10/‎2020 19042.1526 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0 Dell XPS-15 9560 ~10 years of use and auto upgrades without previous issues.An auto upgrade apparently began after turning on from previous shutdown. Stated 100% completed. Found in...
  7. Blue Screen Auto Restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Auto Restart: Please help. I am losing my mind here with these restarts interrupting me every couple of hours. Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What failed: Netwtw06.sys Dump files and msinfo32 in this linked folder below....
  8. Blue Screen Error (Auto Restarting)

Blue Screen Error (Auto Restarting): We have using NAS mapped file server. When we are reading the office files from that drive the system got hanged and restarted suddenly with a blue screen error. In the blue screen we are getting Stop Code: RDR File System, Failed: mrxsmb20.sys Is any solution for this...
  9. 0x0000001e Windows 10 blue screen error and auto restart

0x0000001e Windows 10 blue screen error and auto restart: I installed win10 to my new computer. But it often unpredictably jump into blue screen error and auto restart.(didn't run any heavy load program). The error code is as follow, Does anyone know what's the problem and how to solve it? THX 0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000005,...
  10. Windows 10 blue screen error and auto restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 blue screen error and auto restart: I installed win10 to my new computer. But it often unpredictably jump into blue screen error and auto restart.(didn't run any heavy load program). The error code is as follow, Does anyone know what's the problem and how to solve it? THX 0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000005,...