Windows 10: Blue screen error & black screen

Discus and support Blue screen error & black screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; There is a blue screen error & when it wants to restart,it can’t and a black screen appears.When I turn it off & on again, the same cycle happens. And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ninaninayi, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Blue screen error & black screen

There is a blue screen error & when it wants to restart,it can’t and a black screen appears.When I turn it off & on again, the same cycle happens. And I can’t enter windows!!!

:)

Ninaninayi, Apr 11, 2020
  2. Maria Fab Win User

Blue Screen Errors, Black Screen After Restart

Hello Jonathan,

The Black screen error that you're experiencing might be caused by connection issues with your PC or display, while
    the Blue screen error can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow our guided walk-through to resolve black screen errors and blue screen errors. Choose when did you get the error, and follow the instructions provided. Here are the links:

Please update us with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Maria Fab, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Blue screen error & black screen

Black screen after updating to 1703

Hi,

A stop error can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. For us to identify the cause of this issue, we suggest that you refer to these articles:

The steps will be viewed once that you've selected the corresponding answer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen error & black screen

1. Blue screen error & black screen - Similar Threads - Blue screen error

2. Black and Blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black and Blue screen of death: Hello, so my pc started to get blue screen of death several times I took the choice to reinstall windows with erasing everything on the pc, but it didn’t fix the problem. Even today I saw the manufactur logo in startup of the BIOS but then everything went black. I pressed the...
  3. Black screen then restarts then recovery blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen then restarts then recovery blue screen: I was playing a game then all of a sudden my screen went black then it attempted to restart . I got it to restart then it did it again and went to recovery screen . Sometimes I get it to boot windows then after a while or even immediately sometimes just goes to black screen...
  4. Black screen then restarts then recovery blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen then restarts then recovery blue screen: I was playing a game then all of a sudden my screen went black then it attempted to restart . I got it to restart then it did it again and went to recovery screen . Sometimes I get it to boot windows then after a while or even immediately sometimes just goes to black screen...
  5. Random blue/black screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random blue/black screens: The error I get is:SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for XXXX\XXXXXX$ via....GetCACapsGetCACaps: Not Found{"Message":"The authority "\amd-keyid-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f68f89c8.microsofttaik.azure.net\" does not exist."}HTTP/1.1404 Not FoundDate: Tue, 19 Oct...
  6. Blue/Black screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue/Black screen of death: I've been having the blue screen of death problem since I bought a new laptop that is Asus VivoBook flip 14.The problem happens really randomly nearly once a day, and I couldn't find any connecting factors that might help me understand the reason behind the problem.This is...
  7. blue screen and black screen of death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blue screen and black screen of death: Ive been using a laptop for a few months now and i keep getting blue and black screen of deaths after an update. Sometimes i get a blue screen while trying to update. Most of my blue screens are the system error. I get black screens when I try to access videos or connet thru...
  8. Blue error screen then black. Computer not starting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue error screen then black. Computer not starting: So I was in the process of installing Windows 10 and the computer was restarting when my cord got knocked out and my computer died due to a low battery. Now, every time I start it it shows me a blue frowny face screen for a split second then immediately goes to a black screen...
  9. Black screen with underscore after blue screen?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with underscore after blue screen?: Hiya, my windows 10 laptop, (Lenovo Ideapad 320) which is less than 2 years old, randomly for the second time on its own accord, has blue screened and shut itself off before fixing itself. (It was stuck at 0%) Now the computer is stuck on this screen, and refuses to turn on....
  10. Black screen or Crash Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen or Crash Blue Screen: hy my problem is black screen in access windows 10 or blue screen error nvlddmkm tnk 54511