Windows 10: Blue Screen Error Bootloop on Dell Inspiron 5559

Discus and support Blue Screen Error Bootloop on Dell Inspiron 5559 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello there, my Dell Inspiron 5559 has be given me issues for sometime now. It started out showing the blue screens after I updated some of my drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by victorilozulu, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Blue Screen Error Bootloop on Dell Inspiron 5559

Hello there, my Dell Inspiron 5559 has be given me issues for sometime now. It started out showing the blue screens after I updated some of my drivers using support assist from the Dell website, I forgot to install some of the recommended drivers the manual ones precisely. After doing some research I found out that the blue screens might be caused by drivers, so I went again to Dell website and allow it to automatically detect and update drivers that need updating, this time I ensured that I updated the manual ones as well (including the BIOS) The laptop was fine for some days until about 5days later, I was using it and then boom. The blue screen came, I let it restart itself but it has been looping through blue screens ever since. I can't enter safe mode because the laptop still shows the blue screen error when trying to start automatic repair. I have also tried to boot from a USB but it also gives the blue screen error. I've seen a variety of error names, I'll list a few: - Memory_Management - Bad_Pool_header - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE - page_fault_in_nonpaged_area It's running Windows 10 Home and it's about a year and half old. Please assist. I have too many works on it.

:)

victorilozulu, Dec 29, 2018
  2. mjlaskin Win User

Boot device not found after upgrade on Dell Inspiron 5559

computer type: Dell Inspiron 5559, 2 months old

I received a notice from Dell requiring an update and reboot. After the reboot the computer gives the following error messages:

• PXE-E61: Media test failure, check cable
    • PXE-MOF: Exiting PXE-ROM. No boot device found. Press any key to reboot the machine.
    Pressing a key returns to the same screen.

After one attempt the computer ran a hardware test and indicated that there was no HW problem.

mjlaskin, Dec 29, 2018
  3. upgrading dell inspiron 5559 laptop .

Hi

Can I upgrade my dell Inspiron 5559(windows 10 v 1511 OS Build 10586.873) laptop to creators update v 1703.

Sheelnath Kekre, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Blue Screen Error Bootloop on Dell Inspiron 5559

new dell 5559 inspiron. cortana doesn't work.

new dell 5559 inspiron. cortana doesn't work. Speech recognition is not suppoeted in the current language

kathy d1214, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Blue Screen Error Bootloop on Dell Inspiron 5559

1. Blue Screen Error Bootloop on Dell Inspiron 5559 - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Error

2. USB Device not recognized. Dell Inspiron 5559 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Device not recognized. Dell Inspiron 5559 Windows 10: Tried all USB ports...Tried the USB devices on different devices, working fine.Laptop was working fine 2 days ago...USB ports were working.Tried checking all ports...None workAll show same issue...https://kapwi.ng/c/35pjABKc This shows the notification I get on plugging in my...
  3. Continued Blue Screens VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR on Dell Inspiron 5590

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continued Blue Screens VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR on Dell Inspiron 5590: I have been facing this blue screen error code since i have been downloading games from EPIC and Steam libraries. I have updated my Intel UHD graphics driver and Nvidia MX230 graphics card. But still this problem arises. I need a solution to this problem. It is very...
  4. Dell Inspiron 15 5559 wont complete Windows 10 setup after installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Inspiron 15 5559 wont complete Windows 10 setup after installation: Hi all, I foolishly bought a Dell Inspiron 15 5559 laptop that I knew had dropped and had some functional issues. When I bought it, the guy was trying to setup Windows after resetting it. A couple times he completed setup all the way to Services and then suddenly the...
  5. Dell Inspiron N4110 Stuck In Bootloop

Dell Inspiron N4110 Stuck In Bootloop: My laptop is stuck in the bootloop and i cant press any buttons and cant do anything if anyone has a answer to this problem plz let me know thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-n4110-stuck-in-bootloop/90c7b66d-95ad-4b2b-87b8-3b9a4320a86c
  6. touchscreen option missing in device manager DELL Inspiron 15 5559

touchscreen option missing in device manager DELL Inspiron 15 5559: I disabled my touchscreen about 8-12 months ago. Now I wanted to enable it but noticed it was missing from device manager menu. When I searched online, I realized that it was due to some windows update. There is no HID Compliant Touch Screen even when I click on 'show hidden...
  7. Blue Tooth on Dell Inspiron

Blue Tooth on Dell Inspiron: Bluetooth functionality has disappeared. I can find it in Device Manager, Hidden Devices. How do I get this back to not being hidden, and turn it on ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth-on-dell-inspiron/1f5e49ca-791f-4f50-8d5d-dfe1bbe2e6b7
  8. Dell Inspiron 27 7775 blue screen of death

Dell Inspiron 27 7775 blue screen of death: My computer continues to crash most of the time when it goes to sleep. I don't know if this is a Windows 10 problem or a Dell problem or both ????? Every drive is up to date. Any help on the windows side would be appreciated before I move to the dell side. Processor...
  9. Factory Reset Windows 10 Dell Inspiron 5559

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Reset Windows 10 Dell Inspiron 5559: Hello, So wanted to factory reset my dell laptop, I went through the motion and backed up any files I wanted to save and elected to erase everything else I would not need. The reset took a couple hours and then when it restarted I was prompted to enter some basic...
  10. Camer is not working and touchpad is glitchy on Dell Inspiron 5559

Camer is not working and touchpad is glitchy on Dell Inspiron 5559: hi, i have a dell inspiron 5559 and my camera only works the first time i turn on the laptop, after i close the tape and open it again it appears this error and the camera only works again if i turn off the computer completly and turn it on again. Also, the touchpad...