Windows 10: blue screen error code 0xc000000e will not accept my password and I am unable to get into...

Discus and support blue screen error code 0xc000000e will not accept my password and I am unable to get into... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I suddenly got a blue screen that says recovery error code 0xc000000e when I press Esc for UEFI firmware settings I get a little blue box asking for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RPH59, Oct 8, 2022.

1. RPH59 Win User

blue screen error code 0xc000000e will not accept my password and I am unable to get into...

I suddenly got a blue screen that says recovery error code 0xc000000e when I press Esc for UEFI firmware settings I get a little blue box asking for password. I assume this is the password to open my computer on startup but it says password check failed. I am unable to boot up computer at all. Cannot get to BIOS or safemode only the blue screen with recovery and error code.

:)

RPH59, Oct 8, 2022
  2. Jelu Cal Win User

Error code 0xc000000e

Hi Michael,

The error code can be due to the changes in the configuration of your device and/or broken system files. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• The last changes made on the settings of your device prior to your concern.
    • The scenario or activity that you're doing when you receive the error code.
    • If you're getting a blue screen of death (BSOD) along with the error code.
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

In the event that you experience BSOD, we'd recommend performing the steps posted on this link to
    troubleshoot and fix blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Oct 8, 2022
  3. My dell latitude 5179 will not move off blue screen

Hello,

If the blue screen error and error code 0xc000000e stops you from recovering your Windows 10 computer, you may want to check the suggested troubleshooting steps posted by Jenith_James in this
    thread. Quite a few people found the suggestions helpful.

Don't hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance. We'll be happy to assist.

Michelle Vil, Oct 8, 2022
  4. blue screen error code 0xc000000e will not accept my password and I am unable to get into...

error code 0xc000000e

The boot error 0xc000000e on Windows seems quite irritating as the user finds difficult to load the operating system normally. It mainly occurs due to uncertain shutdown or restart of the computer which may be because of power failure or sudden system crash thereby making the boot configuration data corrupt. I will explain you how to repair the boot configuration data.
    1) Insert the Windows installation bootable disk and open the command prompt through it.
    blue screen error code 0xc000000e will not accept my password and I am unable to get into... [​IMG]
    2) Execute the following commands one by one
    bootrec/fixmbr
    bootrec/fixboot
    bootrec/rebuildbcd

blue screen error code 0xc000000e will not accept my password and I am unable to get into... [​IMG]
    3) Wait for the process to be completed and then Restart your PC.
    4) Visit the link www.officialtechsupport.com/fix-boot-error-0xc000000e-windows-10/ to know the rest of the methods to fix boot errors on your PC

AdityaChoudhary, Oct 8, 2022
Thema:

blue screen error code 0xc000000e will not accept my password and I am unable to get into...

1. blue screen error code 0xc000000e will not accept my password and I am unable to get into... - Similar Threads - blue screen error

2. blue screen error code 0xc000000e will not accept my password and I am unable to get into...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen error code 0xc000000e will not accept my password and I am unable to get into...: I suddenly got a blue screen that says recovery error code 0xc000000e when I press Esc for UEFI firmware settings I get a little blue box asking for password. I assume this is the password to open my computer on startup but it says password check failed. I am unable to boot...
  3. blue screen error code 0xc000000e will not accept my password and I am unable to get into...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen error code 0xc000000e will not accept my password and I am unable to get into...: I suddenly got a blue screen that says recovery error code 0xc000000e when I press Esc for UEFI firmware settings I get a little blue box asking for password. I assume this is the password to open my computer on startup but it says password check failed. I am unable to boot...
  4. Error code: 0xc000000e

Error code: 0xc000000e: My brothers PC had a problem with a code of 0xc000000e and when i press enter it will release anothe code NTFS FILE SYSTEM. Please Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0xc000000e/b3e751d6-3942-4dfc-b176-48e52e5b3dd3
  5. I also get error code 0xc000000e on bootup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I also get error code 0xc000000e on bootup: when I press F11 the blue screen shows with a choice of using Volume 1 or Volume 4. How do I get rid of the wrong volume so there is one volume with win 10 left? I usually choose Volume 1 and it goes to a lock screen and then into win 10 desktop?...
  6. Error code 0xc000000e, unable to boot

Error code 0xc000000e, unable to boot: I have my Windows installation on SSD. When I am trying to boot to Windows, I get an error code 0xc000000e. When I am trying to boot using USB, I cannot see SSD in the command prompt but I see the hard drive there. I think the issue is caused by SSD that has Windows...
  7. error code 0xc000000e

error code 0xc000000e: So I had the error code 0xc000000e show up and managed to fix it with a recovery disk but sometimes still get the error why could this be and how do I prevent it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0xc000000e/ec13cf8f-c4c6-4116-99cc-ba90c970c06a
  8. Error code 0xc000000e

Error code 0xc000000e: BSOD & error code 0xc000000e on my PC running win10. I decided to factory reset after running out of space on my SSDs and after a week or two i start getting this BSOD on boot. I was running win10 before i reset it and no hardware's changed since wiping the system....
  9. Error code 0xc000000e

Error code 0xc000000e: Ok, so I updated MSI software, and I reboot my computer and I got error code 0xc000000e and have no usb support. Any help on just getting my keyboard and/or mouse back would be appreciated....
  10. error code 0xc000000e

in Windows 10 Support
    error code 0xc000000e: how can I get out of this screen shows RECOVERY says to insert installation media I tried the latest install dvd from techbench says to press f8 will not work it is missing windows/system32/winload.exe I have searched and tried some of the tips on the forum but cannot get...