Windows 10: blue screen error code 0xc0000221 evbda.sys after install of windows 10 on ssd.

Discus and support blue screen error code 0xc0000221 evbda.sys after install of windows 10 on ssd. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently i bumped into a Bsod due to some 'Evbda.sys. Im not entirely sure what i did before that, but i did change some win32 files before the last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VathsalKawarath, Oct 14, 2019.

1. blue screen error code 0xc0000221 evbda.sys after install of windows 10 on ssd.

Recently i bumped into a Bsod due to some 'Evbda.sys. Im not entirely sure what i did before that, but i did change some win32 files before the last working reboot in my PC due to some game issue.

It bricked the Os and it wouldnt boot, after several tries or everything, i just gave up and formatted both my ssd(which had the primary boot and was installed recently in the system, and was MBR) and my hdd(which had some photos and was mbr as well), and converted my and my ssd hdd to GPT.(The ssd was newly installed and was MBR,I dont understand how windows 10 got installed in it the first place if its an MBR partition, as the windows 10 reinstall didnt let me install in MBR partitions as i have an EFI system)

Then i disconnected the hdd and tried reinstalling windows 10 in the ssd and it booted up fine after the install for once, but ever since its always given a bsod with different issues everytime. Sometimes it says "running diagnostics " and then goes to the blue screen of death. I am unable to repair this system as well.Ive reinstalled windows 10 about 5 times already after clearing the ssd. Nothing works.

:)

VathsalKawarath, Oct 14, 2019

2. Blue screen: Error code 0xc0000221

cant repair or recover windows 10 windowssystem32ntoskrnl.exe

operating system cant be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains errors

error code 0xc0000221

cant restore to an earlier time

cant start in safe mode

stuck in a repair loop

operating system cant be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains errors

error code 0xc0000221

cant start in safe mode

stuck in a repair loop

worried I may loose all of my files

error code 0xc0000221

cant start in safe mode

stuck in a repair loop

worried I may loose all of my files

tried to reinstall with disc or repair but still no luck, won't work because it is an old computer with Windows 7 original discs.

HP Desktop p6653w

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

butchfreeman, Oct 14, 2019
  3. error code 0xc0000221

Thank you for your prompt reply.

computer is a dell inspiron 660 I have contacted dell with the error I have and they had believe it is a windows error as the trouble shooting steps for dell passed successfully.

windows photos wouldnt open and trouble shooting suggested I repair windows which I tried and then got the following error

RECOVERY

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

The operating system couldn't be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains errors.

File:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

Error code: 0xc0000221

(Blue screen)

Press enter to try again

Press F8 for start up settings

Press F9 to use a different operating system

Have tried all the recovery options in windows and keep getting the above error. Is there anything else I can try?

mumoftwoboys, Oct 14, 2019
  4. Jan Del Win User

blue screen error code 0xc0000221 evbda.sys after install of windows 10 on ssd.

Blue Screen dxgmms2.sys PAGE_FAULT

Hi,

Dxgmms2.sys blue screen errors are related to corrupted or outdated device driver. We suggest checking this
    link for troubleshooting blue screen errors as an initial step to resolve this issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

blue screen error code 0xc0000221 evbda.sys after install of windows 10 on ssd.

1. blue screen error code 0xc0000221 evbda.sys after install of windows 10 on ssd. - Similar Threads - blue screen error

2. Error code 0xc0000221

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code 0xc0000221: Hi When i started using my laptop after a couple days, my laptop stopped working automatically showing me the blue screen and then it will restart again. This started happening when at the first startup it said "bios is updating". I tired all the methods from youtube and the...
  3. Error code 0xc0000221

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0xc0000221: Hi When i started using my laptop after a couple days, my laptop stopped working automatically showing me the blue screen and then it will restart again. This started happening when at the first startup it said "bios is updating". I tired all the methods from youtube and the...
  4. Error code 0xc0000221

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System error code 0xc0000221

System error code 0xc0000221: I ran into an error. when i tried using a usb with windows 10 i got an orange screen, and now my pc wont connect to screen, keybord or anny other plugins. the only thing i am able to do is toggle the power. [IMG]...
  6. Error code 0xc0000221 after hardware change

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error code 0xc0000221 after hardware change: I am using windows 10 and changed my hardware out back in December. I changed everything other than the graphics card and power supply. Now every time I launch I get the error code 0xc0000221 and cannot figure out a way to fix it. Can anyone help?...
  7. Blue screen Error code : network 04.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen Error code : network 04.sys: This happening nearly 5 times ,please tell me what should I do ? I've tried everything -rolling back network driver -updating drivers -updating windows -reinstalling network driver with an old version kindly resolve this critical issue , this is the second time...
  8. BSOD - Error code: 0xc0000221

BSOD - Error code: 0xc0000221: I am stuck in an inescapable loop. Whenever I try to boot, I get BSOD into the 0xc0000221 error page with 4ish options: F1 to enter safe environment (Doesn't work. just reboots to the same screen.) F8 to enter boot options (Doesn't work, each option takes me back to the...
  9. Windows 10: Error Code: 0xc0000221

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: Error Code: 0xc0000221: Hi guys, first time posting as today as at 7:00~ i got the error code Error Code: 0xc0000221. I personally am not experienced with computers so i have decided to post this thread in the hope someone will help me. The system says: File:\\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe error...
  10. Error Code: 0xc0000221

in Windows 10 Support
    Error Code: 0xc0000221: Hi guys, First time user here so not sure what I should put in the thread. I am basically in a bit of a shit situation as my laptop (Acer Aspire) has been quite laggy lately (Windows 10) and I just had junk everywhere so I decided to wipe everything. Now after my factory...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows system32 drivers evbda.sys

2. evbda.sys bsod

3. error code 0xc0000221 evbda.sys

4. evbda.sys windows 10