Windows 10: Blue screen Error code : network 04.sys

Discus and support Blue screen Error code : network 04.sys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This happening nearly 5 times ,please tell me what should I do ? I've tried everything -rolling back network driver -updating drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Makary Kirolos, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Blue screen Error code : network 04.sys

This happening nearly 5 times ,please tell me what should I do ?

I've tried everything

-rolling back network driver

-updating drivers

-updating windows

-reinstalling network driver with an old version

kindly resolve this critical issue , this is the second time I've sent question in MS community but my issue is still there

:)

Makary Kirolos, Dec 24, 2019
  2. Jan Del Win User

Blue Screen dxgmms2.sys PAGE_FAULT

Hi,

Dxgmms2.sys blue screen errors are related to corrupted or outdated device driver. We suggest checking this
    link for troubleshooting blue screen errors as an initial step to resolve this issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

This blue screen error due to cm11264.sys error could have happened due to the corrupted Windows component. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist.

Anthony Gal, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Blue screen Error code : network 04.sys

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen Error code : network 04.sys

1. Blue screen Error code : network 04.sys - Similar Threads - Blue screen Error

2. Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH??: I was tried Roll Back wifi drivers Format and reset PC or trying to degrade win 11 from win 10 but still I get this error It's stuck on blue screen have to force restart to pc...
  3. Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH??: I was tried Roll Back wifi drivers Format and reset PC or trying to degrade win 11 from win 10 but still I get this error It's stuck on blue screen have to force restart to pc...
  4. Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue Screen Error RNDISMP6.sys

Blue Screen Error RNDISMP6.sys: I am Shreyas Vyas I am getting a Blue Screen Error RNDISMP6.sys in my system and here is the folder link of dump files uploaded on One drive with the name Dump https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am1YGp9Ppe7UghTt_sbF3dwn-F7Q?e=T5WFit kindly help me with that error and possible...
  6. Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH????

Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH????: Several times a day or just every other day my Dell laptop throws me out of what I am working on, freezes, then I get the blue screen of death with the error code Netwtw10.sys. What is this??? Why is it happening since the last windows 10 update? I am so sick of windows 10 I...
  7. vbaudio_vmavio64_win10.sys Blue Screen of death Error

vbaudio_vmavio64_win10.sys Blue Screen of death Error: So this error has happened to me multiple times know and i can not find any fixes on google etc, how can i fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vbaudiovmavio64win10sys-blue-screen-of-death-error/29d6fb01-482e-451f-97b3-811df8a7d319
  8. Blue screen Error code : network 04.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen Error code : network 04.sys: This happening nearly 5 times ,please tell me what should I do ? I've tried everything : -rolling back network driver -updating drivers -updating windows -reinstalling network driver with an old version -Windows Key + R > type verifier.exe in the "Open" box > OK...
  9. Blue screen Error code : network 04.sys

Blue screen Error code : network 04.sys: This happening nearly 5 times ,please tell me what should I do ? I've tried everything -rolling back network driver -updating drivers -updating windows...
  10. system file error code solfs5.sys on blue screen

system file error code solfs5.sys on blue screen: each time when my lectures are completed on rioplay 2 there is blue screen it shows your pc ran into a problem solfs5.sys failed it has been already 3 times it shows blue screen with same problem error code what to do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. network04.sys