Windows 10: blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

Discus and support blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; after playing pubg on tencent gaming buddy emulator windows get stuck any get the blue screen error with the error code NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BeshoyNady, Dec 12, 2018.

1. blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

after playing pubg on tencent gaming buddy emulator windows get stuck any get the blue screen error with the error code NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE

:)

BeshoyNady, Dec 12, 2018

2. NMI Hardware Failure

Whenever I boot my Laptop (HP Notebook 15 AY020-TU) , and within the first 10 seconds of initial boot (when full desktop loads) if I press windows key, it displays the blue screen error indicating NMI Hardware Failure. No further info.

This happens every time , I tried uninstalling Windows updates, malware scan, anti-virus scan, device driver updates, etc.

But the problem still persists. Can anyone help me out?

Edit: If I try using the start menu by mouse click, it works just fine, but using the windows key for the same purpose ends up in a BSOD.

VaradParulekar, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Blue Screen of Death (Multiple Error Codes)

Hi Mac,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

NMI Hardware failure occurs due to multiple hardware malfunctions. To determine which hardware caused this error is difficult.

Critical process died error leads you to blue screen error. However, I would suggest you try the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

I would also suggest you to go to the Device Manager and install the latest drivers for each of the corrupted drivers. However, this can be a lengthy process.

Follow the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.

2. Expand each driver, right-click on it and select Update Driver Software.

Reply back if these doesn't fix your issue, we might have to check your systems dump files.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Dec 12, 2018
  4. slamskie Win User

blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

NMI Hardware Failure blue screen

Hi all,

Got a problem I really need help with. I recently got a newer PC for my music studio because I was in need of more processing speed and RAM capabilities. Both my old and new are both running Windows 10 Pro. Everything installed great on the new machine
    except my Audio interface. It is a Lexicon I.Onix FW810S which uses 1394 Firewire to communicate, it worked perfectly on my older machine with Windows 10. On this machine if I turn it on, after about 15 seconds it gives me the NMI Hardware Failure blue screen,
    which then reboots the PC, if I do not turn the Lexicon off it will go through a continuous reboot cycle. I have tried moving the 1394 card to different PCI slots with the same result. Also of course removed and reloaded drivers to no avail. I am at a loss
    as to what to do next, I would really appreciate any help possible and replacing my audio interface in not really an option as I really like it.

The new PC is a HP Compaq 8200 Elite CMT PC 2UA1451F5Q, Windows 10 Pro version 1709, build (10.0.16299), Video NVIDIA GeForce GT 710. 8 Gig of Ram, the 1394 card has the VIA chip set....please help!

slamskie, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

1. blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE - Similar Threads - blue screen error

2. blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE: Hi all,So I did a clean reset of my laptop and for some reason, Memory Integrity was set to OFF automatically from Core isolation>Windows Security. So whenever I turn it back on, windows ask me for a reboot to apply those settings and when the laptop gets restarted it shows...
  3. blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE: Hi all,So I did a clean reset of my laptop and for some reason, Memory Integrity was set to OFF automatically from Core isolation>Windows Security. So whenever I turn it back on, windows ask me for a reboot to apply those settings and when the laptop gets restarted it shows...
  4. Blue screen error code -NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error code -NMI HARDWARE FAILURE: Hello,While normal use not gaming, laptop crashed got blue screen, with message "NMI Hardware failure " I've the minidumps, kindly let me know, where I can share the dumps? Thanks...
  5. Blue screen error code -NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error code -NMI HARDWARE FAILURE: Hello,While normal use not gaming, laptop crashed got blue screen, with message "NMI Hardware failure " I've the minidumps, kindly let me know, where I can share the dumps? Thanks...
  6. Blue screen error code -NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. NMI Hardware Failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NMI Hardware Failure: I have just purchased this laptop. Unfortunately, I encounter the blue screen and an automatic restart. This tends to happen every time I watch something on youtube for longer that 2 to 5 minutes. I have looked at a few articles and download Restoro. Issues were found but I...
  8. blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE: Hi, While using 'Teams' voice call meeting, laptop is crashed, got blue screen, I've the minidumps, kindly let me know, where I can share the dumps? Thanks [ATTACH]...
  9. blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE: after playing world of warcraft awhile the pc freeze and get the blue screen error with the error code NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-code-nmi-hardware-failure/4ded4397-a3b4-4e4e-a12f-bf31c4fe8fea
  10. blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE: Hello Sir i'm using window 10 version 1909 the problem is when i use my laptop it show me blue screen error in in different time. i can't find out how to solve it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nmi hardware failure windows 10 super speed pci

2. window nmi hardware failure

3. nmi hardware failure windows 10 when playing movie

4. DO WE HAVE NMI key on windows 7 DELL machine,
  5. stopcodes nmi_hardware_failure,
  6. windows stopcode nmi hardware failure,
  7. ブルースクリーン NMI HARDWARE FAILURE