Windows 10: blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

Discus and support blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; after playing world of warcraft awhile the pc freeze and get the blue screen error with the error code NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KoganWK, Jan 15, 2021.

1. KoganWK Win User

blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

after playing world of warcraft awhile the pc freeze and get the blue screen error with the error code NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE

:)

KoganWK, Jan 15, 2021

2. BSOD error with STOP code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

My laptop Acer Aspire 7 shows blue screen error with stop code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE very frequently whenever I am watching YouTube or other media consumption.

Help me with this!

BalachanderG, Jan 15, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User

Hi MRHaMii

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

NMI HARDWARE FAILURE blue screens are usually caused by a hardware error on your PC . . .

Please check to see if your PC is producing any minidump files, I will check those to see if they provide any insight into a potential cause of the system crashes . . .

Open Windows File Explorer

Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump

Copy any minidump files onto your Desktop, then zip those up

Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.), then choose to share those and get a share link

Then post the link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

DaveM121, Jan 15, 2021
  4. 42yan Win User

nmi hardware failure

i recently meet a nmi hardware failure problem a it keeps blue screen for every 5mins, i tried the guide on this page FIX: NMI HARDWARE FAILURE errors on Windows 10 and
    it back to blue screen after an hour, tried reset windows and still not working

and i updated all the drivers and still not work

42yan, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

1. blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE - Similar Threads - blue screen error

2. blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE: Hi all,So I did a clean reset of my laptop and for some reason, Memory Integrity was set to OFF automatically from Core isolation>Windows Security. So whenever I turn it back on, windows ask me for a reboot to apply those settings and when the laptop gets restarted it shows...
  3. blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE: Hi all,So I did a clean reset of my laptop and for some reason, Memory Integrity was set to OFF automatically from Core isolation>Windows Security. So whenever I turn it back on, windows ask me for a reboot to apply those settings and when the laptop gets restarted it shows...
  4. Blue screen error code -NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error code -NMI HARDWARE FAILURE: Hello,While normal use not gaming, laptop crashed got blue screen, with message "NMI Hardware failure " I've the minidumps, kindly let me know, where I can share the dumps? Thanks...
  5. Blue screen error code -NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error code -NMI HARDWARE FAILURE: Hello,While normal use not gaming, laptop crashed got blue screen, with message "NMI Hardware failure " I've the minidumps, kindly let me know, where I can share the dumps? Thanks...
  6. Blue screen error code -NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. NMI Hardware Failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NMI Hardware Failure: I have just purchased this laptop. Unfortunately, I encounter the blue screen and an automatic restart. This tends to happen every time I watch something on youtube for longer that 2 to 5 minutes. I have looked at a few articles and download Restoro. Issues were found but I...
  8. blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE: Hi, While using 'Teams' voice call meeting, laptop is crashed, got blue screen, I've the minidumps, kindly let me know, where I can share the dumps? Thanks [ATTACH]...
  9. blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE: Hello Sir i'm using window 10 version 1909 the problem is when i use my laptop it show me blue screen error in in different time. i can't find out how to solve it...
  10. blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE: after playing pubg on tencent gaming buddy emulator windows get stuck any get the blue screen error with the error code NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-code-nmi-hardware-failure/96957252-99c0-45a7-9f49-6e35f1c88c61