Windows 10: Blue screen error code on newly built PC

Discus and support Blue screen error code on newly built PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have received several blue screen error codes on my newly built PC. Most of them are SYSTEM_SECURITY_EXCEPTION, but one of them was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DJ_Vyper, May 17, 2020.

1. DJ_Vyper Win User

Blue screen error code on newly built PC

I have received several blue screen error codes on my newly built PC. Most of them are SYSTEM_SECURITY_EXCEPTION, but one of them was KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR. I have the Minidump files for these scenarios, but I'm unsure how to link them in the post. Someone please help!

:)

DJ_Vyper, May 17, 2020
  2. Spectre-4 Win User

newly built pc

These aren't the stop codes. They are listed in block caps at the bottom of the blue screen. A lot of these titles have several stop codes associated with them, so it's not really possible to troubleshoot any let alone all of these without the specific
    errors.

Spectre-4, May 17, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 17, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Blue screen error code on newly built PC - Similar Threads - Blue screen error

2. Constant, varied blue screen crashes on a newly built computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant, varied blue screen crashes on a newly built computer.: So I recently put together a new computer, and I've had constant blue screen crash errors from the start. I've gone through a thousand troubleshooting tutorials, ran a number of scans, updated every driver I could find, and nothing has helped. I get a different error each...
  3. Frequent Blue Screens Newly Built PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Blue Screens Newly Built PC: HelloI have just built my PC in March, and have been facing problems. I get occasional blue screens; mainly when I restart my PC, remove my keyboard or mouse from a USB port, plug a keyboard or mouse into a USB port and I think I've had one or two which occurred randomly.I've...
  4. Frequent Blue Screens Newly Built PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent Blue Screens Newly Built PC: HelloI have just built my PC in March, and have been facing problems. I get occasional blue screens; mainly when I restart my PC, remove my keyboard or mouse from a USB port, plug a keyboard or mouse into a USB port and I think I've had one or two which occurred randomly.I've...
  5. Frequent Blue Screens Newly Built PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Multiple, varying blue screen crashes on newly built pc.

Multiple, varying blue screen crashes on newly built pc.: Hello, Last week i built a new pc. Ryzen 5 3600, gigabyte aorus b550 pro, 16gb g.skill 3600cl16, 1tb kingston a2000 nvme ssd, seasonic focus gx 850 psu, re-using an msi RX480 from my previous pc. All crashes have been very random. I would pause a youtube video, or open...
  7. Newly built PC crashed

Newly built PC crashed: Hi, I just built a pc but it just crashed on me and I'm trying to figure it out. is there a way to figure out why my PC crashed using a .dmp file? All i see in there is unknown characters. Here's the link to the file...
  8. Newly built pc help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Newly built pc help: So ive got my pc all built and set up. I have windows 10 on a laptop, and got windows 10 education for free. So i know theres a media creation tool, do i just use that and then enter the product key once i put the usb in the pc and boot it up? submitted by /u/Hballzz...
  9. newly built pc

newly built pc: so my friend helped me build my first pc and now I am having problems I keep getting a different blue screen and I don't know what to do I have tried to fix them by looking them up but it doesn't seem to work...
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe error, Newly Built PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD ntoskrnl.exe error, Newly Built PC: Hello all, I just built a Gaming PC and I got a BSOD saying "hal.dll" initially and now it says "ntoskrnl.exe." Specs: Motherboard: ASUS Prime X570 Pro CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X Ram: G. Skill Ripjaws V Series (2 x 16 and 2 x 8, all 4 are in) Storage: Crucial P1 1 TB...