Windows 10: Blue Screen Error Code Shut Down as of May 18, 2020

Discus and support Blue Screen Error Code Shut Down as of May 18, 2020 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; SInce yesterday, I have been receiving a blue screen error code kmode_exception_not_handled. I tried some of the tutorials to try to figure out what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeborahWittman, May 19, 2020.

1. Blue Screen Error Code Shut Down as of May 18, 2020

SInce yesterday, I have been receiving a blue screen error code kmode_exception_not_handled. I tried some of the tutorials to try to figure out what was wrong and am unsuccessful. This is a new HP computer purchased in Feb. 2020 and I had not had any problems prior to May 18th, nor have I installed any new files or hardware

I was not able to roll back to any previous saved files, nor does anything I do seem to help. My computer systematically gives the blue screen error every 4 to 8 minutes of use, regardless of what program may be running. After it is done retrieving the info at 100% it seldom restarts on it's own & I have to power down and power up manually. That button may wear out before the end of today!

:)

DeborahWittman, May 19, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 19, 2020
  3. Blue Screen Error

I noticed under Dell Support Assist's History that two identical blue screen's were detected on 1/29 & 1/30. I didn't notice any blue screen interruption of my display and I was just wondering what they mean. The error codes given are listed below. What
    do they mean?

Blue Screen Error - January 29, 2020 10:12:55 PM

Bug check code
    0x0000009f

Bug check parameters

0x0000000000000003,

0xffff950b53d809f0,

0xffffbb8c9026f7b0,

0xffff950b54a63cb0

Blue Screen Error - January 30, 2020 12:06:07 PM

Bug check code
    0x0000009f

Bug check parameters

0x0000000000000003,

0xffffdc05a6c70df0,

0xfffff80635a0f7b0,

0xffffdc05a8a33010

DONALD BARTEL, May 19, 2020
  4. Blue Screen Error Code Shut Down as of May 18, 2020

Stop code blue screen sdbus

Hello,

Stop errors (also sometimes called blue screen or black screen errors) can occur if a serious problem causes your device to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors
    can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What actions were you performing when normally encounter the said error?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to
    troubleshoot blue screen error on Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Vil, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen Error Code Shut Down as of May 18, 2020

1. Blue Screen Error Code Shut Down as of May 18, 2020 - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Error

2. Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH??: I was tried Roll Back wifi drivers Format and reset PC or trying to degrade win 11 from win 10 but still I get this error It's stuck on blue screen have to force restart to pc...
  3. Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH??: I was tried Roll Back wifi drivers Format and reset PC or trying to degrade win 11 from win 10 but still I get this error It's stuck on blue screen have to force restart to pc...
  4. Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue screen shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen shutting down: For the past several weeks I will sometimes get a blue screen that states my "device has run into a problem and need to restart". It then collects data but shuts down when finished. It is not a clean shut down It also displays the message "PNP has detected a fatal error". Any...
  6. Blue screen shutting down

Blue screen shutting down: For the past several weeks I will sometimes get a blue screen that states my "device has run into a problem and need to restart". It then collects data but shuts down when finished. It is not a clean shut down It also displays the message "PNP has detected a fatal error". Any...
  7. Blue screen shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH????

Blue Screen shut down error code Netwtw10.sys WTH????: Several times a day or just every other day my Dell laptop throws me out of what I am working on, freezes, then I get the blue screen of death with the error code Netwtw10.sys. What is this??? Why is it happening since the last windows 10 update? I am so sick of windows 10 I...
  9. PC shuts down with blue screen and EVENTID41 error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC shuts down with blue screen and EVENTID41 error: -II'm not sure what's wrong but I have this message: <<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> -<System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID>...
  10. Microsoft to Shut Down Wunderlist on May 6th, 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to Shut Down Wunderlist on May 6th, 2020: As a team of over 26 nationalities, we at Wunderlist/Microsoft To Do know what it's like to move your life from one place to another. Be it a city or an app, moving can be stressful and scary – but, more importantly, exciting and refreshing. The key to a successful move is...