Windows 10: Blue Screen error code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Discus and support Blue Screen error code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Sirs, just today for the second time, I had a problem with my PC. The crash stopcode is: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: win32kbase.sys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NicolaLisi1, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Blue Screen error code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Dear Sirs,

just today for the second time, I had a problem with my PC.

The crash stopcode is: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

What failed: win32kbase.sys

Please could you help me to understand if and what I must do ?

Please note that the message displayed on the screen contains the suggestion to visit: https://www.microsoft.com/stopcode but it does not exist

Thanks in advance.

Nicola

[Original Title: Blue screen]

:)

NicolaLisi1, Nov 22, 2020

2. Blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hello everyone, Why I am getting a blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION? It happened when Skype for Business automatically launched.

Sidharth Chatterjee, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hello, Blue screen error occurs when some issues with low-level software running in windows kernel, some problems in computer hardware driver or hardware-software.

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION can be caused by driver incompatibility, or by software that isn’t compatible with Windows 10. This error usually contains the name of the file that caused the crash, so we’ll use that to find the solution for SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    error.

Dueapplys critical failure causes Windows can be crash and stop working. The only thing Windows can do at that point is to restart the PC. It can lead to data loss because programs don’t have a chance
    to save their open data at that time.
    For this issue, you may applied some manual steps like, install update driver, use system restore, scan for malware, boot into safe mode, check the hardware problem, Reinstall windows.

SandraMcgray, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Blue Screen error code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen error code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

1. Blue Screen error code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - Blue Screen error

2. Recent blue screen error Stop Code: System_Service_Exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recent blue screen error Stop Code: System_Service_Exception: I recently encountered a BSOD error on my computer, with the stop code System_Service_Exception.For context, I changed my hardware in the past month, from an Intel 9100f to a Ryzen 5 5600 motherboard was also changed from an ASROCK board to a MSI B450M-A Pro Max II. I also...
  3. Recent blue screen error Stop Code: System_Service_Exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent blue screen error Stop Code: System_Service_Exception: I recently encountered a BSOD error on my computer, with the stop code System_Service_Exception.For context, I changed my hardware in the past month, from an Intel 9100f to a Ryzen 5 5600 motherboard was also changed from an ASROCK board to a MSI B450M-A Pro Max II. I also...
  4. Windows Blue Screen Error Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Windows Blue Screen Error Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Could anyone tell we what this issue could be? Here's the memory dump. Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎3/‎31/‎2021 10:23 AM Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 3b Parameter 1: c0000005 Parameter 2:...
  5. Blue Screen error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION cng.sys

Blue Screen error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION cng.sys: Hi all I have just built a new PC and all seemed well initially. But I have recently got a bluescreen, and I'm not sure what is causing it. Link to mini dump file is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tIEAAoF2EYBiTE45lEuW6RH8zac5QqVt/view?usp=sharing Can someone...
  6. Blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello everyone, Why I am getting a blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION "portcls.sys"? It happened when I start my laptop or while I am using it Please help, I don't wanna lose my documents...
  7. Blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello everyone, Why I am getting a blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION? It happened when Skype for Business automatically launched....
  8. Blue screen problem codes: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue screen problem codes: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: So , today when i played with sone friends ive got bluescreen 2 times same error. Stop codes:SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I didnt lag even a little and it happened randomly and from then it stays blocked on 100%....
  9. Blue Screen - error message SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen - error message SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello, I'm trying to transfer files to an external hard drive, something I've done numerous times successfully. Now whenever I try (be it one file or 70) I get the blue screen of death with the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error. I've updated Windows to the latest update...
  10. Stop code System_Service_Exception Blue screen error

Stop code System_Service_Exception Blue screen error: Guys please help my laptop sometimes gets a blue screen error for no and random reason. I have an asus laptop windows 10 64bit. I have automatic microsoft windows update on so its always updated. I just updated all of my drivers (not sure if that's the cause of the blue...