Windows 10: Blue Screen - Error code: unexpected store exception

Discus and support Blue Screen - Error code: unexpected store exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, The blue screen with error: unexpected store exception comes out frequently when I was watching the Youtube video. I can only restart the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HongLok, Mar 24, 2019.

1. HongLok Win User

Blue Screen - Error code: unexpected store exception

Hello,

The blue screen with error: unexpected store exception comes out frequently when I was watching the Youtube video. I can only restart the computer.

However, after the restart, the same error comes out (maybe 30 mins or 1 hour later) when I continued watching the Youtube video.

The computer was bought in FEB 2017. Below is my computer information.

Manufacturer: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.

Model: UX310UQ-FC281T

Processor: Intel (R) COre (TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz

System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Window edition: Windows 10 Home

Version: 1803

Installed on: 20/5/2018

OS build: 17134.523

Please help.

Please let me know if I can provide any additional details.

Many thanks.

Regards,

Hong Lok

:)

HongLok, Mar 24, 2019

2. Unexpected Store Exception

Hi,

Many factors can be involved with the Unexpected Store Exception
    blue screen error such as a conflict with some third-party software, a faulty RAM, or a hardware failure. To rectify such issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Does your computer have the most recent update for Windows 10?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the series of steps in this
    article
    which lists some troubleshooting instructions suitable for blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Unexpected Store Exception

Hi Peter,

The stop error "Unexpected Store Exception" that you encountered can be caused by a corrupted cache of the Windows Store, system files that got corrupted, a third-party anti-virus software causing a conflict or other system settings that may cause a conflict
    to name a few. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you attempted and what were the results?
    • What is the complete stop error that you saw when the blue screen error occurred? If possible, kindly post a screenshot.
    • Were there any specific activities that trigger the blue screen with a stop code to appear?
    • Have you already tried to temporarily disable the third party anti-virus software and check if that resolves the issue?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 is installed on your device?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walk-through to correct issues that may lead to a blue screen error with a stop code.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Blue Screen - Error code: unexpected store exception

Blue Screen error UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION

Hi LaVonna,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if the issue caused your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. When you experience this type of error, you won't be able to see things like the Start menu or the taskbar on the screen when your
    PC is turned on. Instead you might see a blue screen with a message that your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

We suggest that you refer to this
    thread
    and check out the response of SpiritX MS MVP. This includes a detailed information on what information we need to resolve the issue as well as the possible troubleshooting steps.

Do not hesitate to post back for further concerns.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen - Error code: unexpected store exception

1. Blue Screen - Error code: unexpected store exception - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Error

2. Blue screen error - unexpected store exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error - unexpected store exception: Hello, I am getting blue-screen error on my laptop for the past few days. It is showing me unexpected store exception error. I have tried to use the Windows memory diagnosis tool, check for updates, run dism and sfc /scannow commands, and reinstall Windows 11. I have checked...
  3. Blue screen error - unexpected store exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error - unexpected store exception: Hello, I am getting blue-screen error on my laptop for the past few days. It is showing me unexpected store exception error. I have tried to use the Windows memory diagnosis tool, check for updates, run dism and sfc /scannow commands, and reinstall Windows 11. I have checked...
  4. Blue Screen with "Unexpected Store Exception" error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen with "Unexpected Store Exception" error: Facing daily BSOD crashes and I'd like to root out all other problems and be sure I have to buy a new drive, It happens mostly when I join google meets or watch discord streams. Any help is appreciated thank you so much...
  5. Blue Screen with "Unexpected Store Exception" error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen with "Unexpected Store Exception" error: Facing daily BSOD crashes and I'd like to root out all other problems and be sure I have to buy a new drive, It happens mostly when I join google meets or watch discord streams. Any help is appreciated thank you so much...
  6. Blue Screen with "Unexpected Store Exception" error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. stop code : UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION Blue screen error

stop code : UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION Blue screen error: I lately have the blue screen problem with a stop code [ UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION] how can i solve it please i need your help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-unexpected-store-exception-blue-screen/96a8236e-b86e-4a93-987a-32df4dbd163c
  8. Blue screen UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION

Blue screen UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION: Hey, I keep getting blue screens, at least once a day but usually 2 or 3 times a day, that say UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION. It's getting really frustrating. I tried reseating RAM, SSD and HDD, and i've tried an in place upgrade of Windows, because Windows support told me to...
  9. Blue Screen with "Unexpected Store Exception" error

Blue Screen with "Unexpected Store Exception" error: Hi, I am continuously getting "Unexpected Store Exception" error after joining the call from Microsoft Team. I reinstall Windows and I install MS Team but still facing the same error. Further, I have also update windows but nothing happened. Please help me to fix this...
  10. "Unexpected Store Exception" Blue screen error

"Unexpected Store Exception" Blue screen error: Hello, Over the last weeks, I've been getting constant blue screens on my laptop Acer Aspire ES 15, and I have tried to run the "Chckdsk" tool but to no avail. As I am not really sure about the cause of these errors I would like to ask if someone can help me and if there is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ideacentre q180 blue screen fix