Windows 10: Blue screen, error code was broadcom802.11, the next time crash happened, the code was Ntfs.sys

Discus and support Blue screen, error code was broadcom802.11, the next time crash happened, the code was Ntfs.sys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; computer keeps randomly crash again and again when I play online games. Blue screen, error code was broadcom802.11 at first. Then the next time crash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ynnyzz, Sep 8, 2019.

1. ynnyzz Win User

Blue screen, error code was broadcom802.11, the next time crash happened, the code was Ntfs.sys

computer keeps randomly crash again and again when I play online games. Blue screen, error code was broadcom802.11 at first. Then the next time crash happened, the code was Ntfs.sys.

please help. Thanks

:)

ynnyzz, Sep 8, 2019
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Law-II Win User

Blue screen, error code was broadcom802.11, the next time crash happened, the code was Ntfs.sys

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Blue screen, error code was broadcom802.11, the next time crash happened, the code was Ntfs.sys - Similar Threads - Blue screen error

2. Windows 10 blue screen crash no error codes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 blue screen crash no error codes: I just got done playing a game and after about 10 to 15 minutes of browsing my computer crashes with no error code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-blue-screen-crash-no-error-codes/c0859125-26f2-4bec-8197-5b37f1dcf8d5
  3. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys Error Code

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys Error Code: I have had Geeks squad look at computer and they said they updated driver. I picked computer up and it crashed again yesterday. I just now updated the Intel WiFi driver as downloaded the Intel Utility device which said there were a few drivers that needed to be updated....
  4. Blue Screen Stop Code Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Stop Code Error: Several times I have had a Blue Screen Stop Code Error message on my laptop. The most recent one centers around NETwN64.sys. Is there are reason for this, and if so, is there a way to fix the problem?...
  5. Asus with blue screen error code 0xc0000185

Asus with blue screen error code 0xc0000185: Hi, I get a blue screen while starting up my brand new Asus laptop. Error 0xc0000185 No boot device available Who can help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-with-blue-screen-error-code-0xc0000185/a44e18af-5ef1-4814-b575-a900b8d150c4
  6. Blue screen error code

Blue screen error code: I have been getting a blue screen stop code pop up. The stop code is critical process died. It has been happening more frequently. How do I fix this? Is it safe to use the online repair downloads? Thanks...
  7. Blue Screen Error (Stop codes)

Blue Screen Error (Stop codes): Hi All, I want to report an issue with the windows 10. I have a dell 7000 gaming series laptop. This year in January the blue screen error started. The situations when it started:- browsing a site. online match. youtube movies. suddenly the screen freezes and...
  8. Blue Screen Error Codes

Blue Screen Error Codes: I have a Blue Screen Error Code which is persisting whilst my Win 10 Pro 64 bit p.c. says it is gathering information prior to restarting. It is not restarting. The message is: Driver_Corrupted_Expool Is it safe to restart?...
  9. Blue Screen and Error code: 0xc0000428 on Startup

Blue Screen and Error code: 0xc0000428 on Startup: Hello, When I start my computer the screen is blue and reports: Digital signature for this file couldn't be verified Error code: 0xc0000428 You'll need ti use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media (like a disc or USB device), contact your PC...
  10. Blue Screen with MS reporting error codes

Blue Screen with MS reporting error codes: Over the past month my Windows 10 has had 4 blue screens during which MS gathers and reports error codes. This process happens so fast I do not have time to read and record myself. Here is the data gathered after implementing the BSLOD Posting Instructions. Uploadfiles.io...