Windows 10: Blue Screen Error- Computer Crashes frequently. Please help!

Discus and support Blue Screen Error- Computer Crashes frequently. Please help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎29/‎11/‎2020 12:13 Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoeSavage98, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Blue Screen Error- Computer Crashes frequently. Please help!

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Shut down unexpectedly

Date
    ‎29/‎11/‎2020 12:13

Status
    Not reported

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 50
    Parameter 1: ffff8c059a3f1ff0
    Parameter 2: 2
    Parameter 3: fffff8058fe81a90
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_19041
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 2057

:)

JoeSavage98, Nov 29, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Frequent Blue Screen error on computer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving Blue Screen error on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, please let us know:

• When exactly are you getting the Blue Screen error?
    • What is the error message you receive?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

I have analyzed the dump files shared by you and found that the error is caused by a Memory corruption.

I would suggest you to run a Windows Memory Diagnostic check on the computer to check test the memory installed on the computer. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type mdsched and click on
      OK
    3. Click on Restart now and check for problems.

Also, if you are using two RAM sticks, I would suggest you to using one RAM stick and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Blue Screen Error- Computer Crashes frequently. Please help!

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen Error- Computer Crashes frequently. Please help!

1. Blue Screen Error- Computer Crashes frequently. Please help! - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Error

2. Frequent blue screen crashes on new computer build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent blue screen crashes on new computer build: Built a new PC about 2 weeks ago and have been getting blue screens and/or crashes of google chrome and games fairly frequently. The blue screens error messages aren't always for the same error. And blue screens can happen randomly, sometimes overnight when computer is in...
  3. Frequent blue screen crashes on new computer build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent blue screen crashes on new computer build: Built a new PC about 2 weeks ago and have been getting blue screens and/or crashes of google chrome and games fairly frequently. The blue screens error messages aren't always for the same error. And blue screens can happen randomly, sometimes overnight when computer is in...
  4. Frequent Blue screen Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Blue screen Crashes: Hello,I have a 6 months old asus tuff15 fx506LI and for some reason from the past 2 weeks i have been experiencing frequent blue screen crash.My computer just stops working suddenly and the display gets stuck.I have updated all the drivers but the problem has not been...
  5. Frequent Blue screen Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent Blue screen Crashes: Hello,I have a 6 months old asus tuff15 fx506LI and for some reason from the past 2 weeks i have been experiencing frequent blue screen crash.My computer just stops working suddenly and the display gets stuck.I have updated all the drivers but the problem has not been...
  6. My computer is crashing and restart frequently with Blue Screen error.

My computer is crashing and restart frequently with Blue Screen error.: Here is list of events of generated in this month due to this Level Date and Time Source Event ID Task Category Operational Code Process ID Processor Time Event Source Name Keywords User Log Computer Thread ID Processor ID...
  7. Frequent blue-screen crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frequent blue-screen crashes: How can I fix frequent several per day blue-screen errors: "stopcode=fltmgr"? Is this likely a software or a hardware problem? PC is running Windows 10 / with latest updates. PC is an HP Pavilion, Core I5, SSD, one-yr old. PC is connected to a USB external HD Western...
  8. Blue Screen errors, please help

Blue Screen errors, please help: Hello, In the beginnign I am sorry for my english it's not my first language. For some time I am getting blue screen errors. Mostly when I play games but it also can happen while browsing internet, watching youtube. I have Windows 10 Home 64 bit V. 1803. I installed new...
  9. Blue Screen Crashes Frequently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen Crashes Frequently: Hello, I've been playing on my laptop for a bit longer than a year and have recently run into an issue with blue screen crashes occurring every time I play games. I'm not sure what happened, but it's always the same error type: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and iaStorA.sys...
  10. Computer slow, programs crashing and frequent blue screening

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer slow, programs crashing and frequent blue screening: Hello, I'm writing this from my phone because my computer is unusable for extended periods of time right now. My primary hard drive (the one with my windows installation) is becoming very problematic. It started yesterday when I noticed programs randomly hanging and not...