Windows 10: blue screen error(computer restarting) come up every single time i connect something into...

Discus and support blue screen error(computer restarting) come up every single time i connect something into... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so why do this happen and is there any way to fix it? thank you microsoft support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by satriahardjakaprabon, Mar 12, 2019.

1. blue screen error(computer restarting) come up every single time i connect something into...

so why do this happen and is there any way to fix it? thank you microsoft support

:)

satriahardjakaprabon, Mar 12, 2019
  2. shk021051 Win User

blue error and restart

my computer sometime show blue error and restart*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:
    what is it error?*Confused blue screen error(computer restarting) come up every single time i connect something into... :confused:
    tanks

shk021051, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 12, 2019
  4. blue screen error(computer restarting) come up every single time i connect something into...

Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

blue screen error(computer restarting) come up every single time i connect something into...

1. blue screen error(computer restarting) come up every single time i connect something into... - Similar Threads - blue screen error

2. My computer cannot run. Every time it opens it comes up with a blue screen of death. What...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer cannot run. Every time it opens it comes up with a blue screen of death. What...: The problem was bugging me for the last month. I had tried everything I could but it didn’t work. I had reset my PC fully, and deleted all files but it worked for 5 minutes and crushed again. Before I even tried to access my restore point but apparently its file doesn’t...
  3. My computer cannot run. Every time it opens it comes up with a blue screen of death. What...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer cannot run. Every time it opens it comes up with a blue screen of death. What...: The problem was bugging me for the last month. I had tried everything I could but it didn’t work. I had reset my PC fully, and deleted all files but it worked for 5 minutes and crushed again. Before I even tried to access my restore point but apparently its file doesn’t...
  4. Every single blue screen showed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every single blue screen showed up: I got a lots of blue screen likeDRIVER OVERAN_STACK BUFFERKERNEL SECURITY CHEK FAILURE CRITICAL PROCESSES DIEDREFERNCE BY POINTERDPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREAMEMORY MANAGEMENT everytime for no reason there’s more blue screen come but all i have to say i...
  5. Every single blue screen showed up

Every single blue screen showed up: I got a lots of blue screen likeDRIVER OVERAN_STACK BUFFERKERNEL SECURITY CHEK FAILURE CRITICAL PROCESSES DIEDREFERNCE BY POINTERDPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREAMEMORY MANAGEMENT everytime for no reason there’s more blue screen come but all i have to say i...
  6. Blue screen with different error every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen with different error every time: Hello,A week ago, I had BSoD errors that would show up like once every few hours which was kinda irritating. I tried to perform a clean installation by myself using the "Reset this PC" feature but was unlucky enough to get another BSoD during the installation which has messed...
  7. Blue screen with different error every time

Blue screen with different error every time: Hello,A week ago, I had BSoD errors that would show up like once every few hours which was kinda irritating. I tried to perform a clean installation by myself using the "Reset this PC" feature but was unlucky enough to get another BSoD during the installation which has messed...
  8. These come up every time I turn on my computer, the message on 'updater' only comes up...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    These come up every time I turn on my computer, the message on 'updater' only comes up...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MattiasLikesSushi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j1zs7x/these_come_up_every_time_i_turn_on_my_computer/
  9. Blue Screen error every time my computer goes to sleep/restarts?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue Screen error every time my computer goes to sleep/restarts?: I've tried to read up on this online but it seems there can be many issues. I've read some things about event viewer, minidumps, etc. Do you need any of those files? The stop code given is SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: rtsuvc.sys Any help would be very...
  10. Blue Screen of Death different error every time it restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death different error every time it restarts: Hello, i am unable to even log into my laptop because when i turn it on the BSOD keeps on showing up and restarting my laptop. However, when the BSOD shows up, it usually differs each time it restarts itself. I've had : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...