Windows 10: Blue Screen Error - Critical Process Died

Discus and support Blue Screen Error - Critical Process Died in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Microsft my pc hangs and freezes after some time of restart and gets a blue screen error named critical process died. i have the minidump files {... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GauravRawat2000, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Blue Screen Error - Critical Process Died

Hello Microsft my pc hangs and freezes after some time of restart and gets a blue screen error named critical process died. i have the minidump files { http://www.filedropper.com/070119-28921-01 , http://www.filedropper.com/070219-32031-01} can you tell the reson of this please?

:)

GauravRawat2000, Jul 2, 2019

2. Blue screen code critical process died

I tried to reset and checked all options nothing working please help me to resolve this problem blue screen code critical process died

jagdishbishnoi, Jul 2, 2019
  3. critical process died

I have a blue screen with "critical process died" error

I tried trouble shoot with advance options but can't get anywhere.

Please, help

Thank you

JoseLoaiza1, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Blue Screen Error - Critical Process Died

critical process died error

My Lenovo G50-80 is experiencing this critical process died error. I have tried uninstalling the update but it is still not working properly. The update is downloading again and again and after that whenever I try to shut it down or restart it critical process
    died error is displayed on the screen. I have also tried to run the command prompt(admin) and followed all the steps shown on youtube but at the very last moment the blue screen appears n all the progress is lost. I have also deleted some apps and personal
    files to increase the space but there is no progress. It has happened more than 10 times and is making me sick. It usually happens after every 30 mins and that's why I am not able to access my laptop effectively. So kindly tell me an effective solution.

VishalSharda, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen Error - Critical Process Died

1. Blue Screen Error - Critical Process Died - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Error

2. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died blue screen error: Good day!I encountered a blue screen error when I was in my Google meet meeting. When I was going to present my screen by clicking the present my screen button, my laptop become unresponsive for a few minutes and the blue screen occurs with an error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. My...
  3. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Process Died blue screen error: Good day!I encountered a blue screen error when I was in my Google meet meeting. When I was going to present my screen by clicking the present my screen button, my laptop become unresponsive for a few minutes and the blue screen occurs with an error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. My...
  4. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen Error: Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error: Critical Process Died: Error : Critical Process Died https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-critical-process-died/b471ff34-26d3-48e2-8f60-d1d3356438f2
  6. Blue Screen Error: Critical Process Died

Blue Screen Error: Critical Process Died: Error : Critical Process Died https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-critical-process-died/b471ff34-26d3-48e2-8f60-d1d3356438f2
  7. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CRITICAL PROCESS DIED blue screen: HiI had been the issue of "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" on my pcnot sure what could be the issueshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Al4GY4KimSpDg0uN0WSwXCQAVbLQ?e=jlWaP6any help will appreciatethank you in advance...
  8. Blue Screen - Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen - Critical Process Died: Have a Win10 machine that was only used for golf simulator - was using SkyTrak application and during use, the PC rebooted. Since the initial reboot I've been stuck in a bluescreen reboot cycle with error 'critical_processes_died'. I've tried to troubleshoot via WinRE cmd or...
  9. Blue Screen - Critical Process Died

Blue Screen - Critical Process Died: Have a Win10 machine that was only used for golf simulator - was using SkyTrak application and during use, the PC rebooted. Since the initial reboot I've been stuck in a bluescreen reboot cycle with error 'critical_processes_died'. I've tried to troubleshoot via WinRE cmd or...
  10. Blue Screen - Critical Process Died

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store