Windows 10: blue screen error critical_structure_corruption ndis.sys

Discus and support blue screen error critical_structure_corruption ndis.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone,I have a blue screen error critical_structure_corruption ndis.sys and this is the dump file can anyone help me please to know what is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Abd Elmoniem Elsheikh, May 19, 2022.

1. blue screen error critical_structure_corruption ndis.sys

Hi everyone,I have a blue screen error critical_structure_corruption ndis.sys and this is the dump file can anyone help me please to know what is the error reason.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah9rafeI8wQ0gjEb7bVSxmUhQf5O?e=TrNTcE

:)

Abd Elmoniem Elsheikh, May 19, 2022
  2. Jan Del Win User

Blue Screen dxgmms2.sys PAGE_FAULT

Hi,

Dxgmms2.sys blue screen errors are related to corrupted or outdated device driver. We suggest checking this
    link for troubleshooting blue screen errors as an initial step to resolve this issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, May 19, 2022
  3. Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

This blue screen error due to cm11264.sys error could have happened due to the corrupted Windows component. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist.

Anthony Gal, May 19, 2022
  4. blue screen error critical_structure_corruption ndis.sys

Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

Cm11264.sys
    is a vital SYS file and it's a component of the software C-Media USB Audio Driver (WDM) developed by Windows Software Developer. Without it, it will be very difficult for your Windows system to run. Usually, cm11264.sys blue screen
    errors occur when you install a new hardware or software.

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having the issue, answer
    the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Where there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you further.

Lizette Ags, May 19, 2022
Thema:

blue screen error critical_structure_corruption ndis.sys

1. blue screen error critical_structure_corruption ndis.sys - Similar Threads - blue screen error

2. Blue Screen CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: Hi,I've been getting frequent blue screens with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION as the apparent issue. I have attempted to follow so many different fixes online, however, none have worked.Looking at the event viewer, the few errors I see consistently happen to be involved with...
  3. Blue Screen CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: Hi,I've been getting frequent blue screens with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION as the apparent issue. I have attempted to follow so many different fixes online, however, none have worked.Looking at the event viewer, the few errors I see consistently happen to be involved with...
  4. Blue screen error PnP NDIS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error PnP NDIS: Hello I'm looking to get help on my ASUS laptop firmware version E410KA.31 I think its the part of my driver and I've tried solutions but it continues to happen and I am hoping that can be fixed. I am unsure if the screenshots below are able to display. But in detail I went...
  5. Blue screen error PnP NDIS

Blue screen error PnP NDIS: Hello I'm looking to get help on my ASUS laptop firmware version E410KA.31 I think its the part of my driver and I've tried solutions but it continues to happen and I am hoping that can be fixed. I am unsure if the screenshots below are able to display. But in detail I went...
  6. blue screen error critical_structure_corruption ndis.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen error critical_structure_corruption ndis.sys: Hi everyone,I have a blue screen error critical_structure_corruption ndis.sys and this is the dump file can anyone help me please to know what is the error reason.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah9rafeI8wQ0gjEb7bVSxmUhQf5O?e=TrNTcE...
  7. blue screen error critical_structure_corruption ndis.sys

blue screen error critical_structure_corruption ndis.sys: Hi everyone,I have a blue screen error critical_structure_corruption ndis.sys and this is the dump file can anyone help me please to know what is the error reason.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah9rafeI8wQ0gjEb7bVSxmUhQf5O?e=TrNTcE...
  8. Blue Screen Error RNDISMP6.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Error RNDISMP6.sys: I am Shreyas Vyas I am getting a Blue Screen Error RNDISMP6.sys in my system and here is the folder link of dump files uploaded on One drive with the name Dump https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am1YGp9Ppe7UghTt_sbF3dwn-F7Q?e=T5WFit kindly help me with that error and possible...
  9. Blue Screen Of Death - CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION - Please help?

Blue Screen Of Death - CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION - Please help?: So, on my custom-built PC, I got the infamous BSOD last night and just now, both with the same error code; CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. Can I get assistance in fixing this issue? I don't want to have to deal with this every day....
  10. Please Help! win32k sys critical_structure_corruption blue screen of death

Please Help! win32k sys critical_structure_corruption blue screen of death: Hi, Im getting a BSOD randomly. I think it might have something to do with my memory. I upgraded it. here is my dump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhS_RrQnayioaHMXV9j9iCzrk9k -Rich...