Windows 10: Blue Screen error: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALbridge.sys

Discus and support Blue Screen error: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALbridge.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've recently started getting this blue screen error and it happens a few times per week. I have an online exam coming up and I'm afraid I'll get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AbdulrahmanAlhusaini2, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Blue Screen error: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALbridge.sys

I've recently started getting this blue screen error and it happens a few times per week. I have an online exam coming up and I'm afraid I'll get the error when taking it so I'd really appreciate some help

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AglwZLs4bvPKgmrFnJxV5SNDOUWs?e=vdmiA2

Here is a link to my minidump files and my system files

:)

AbdulrahmanAlhusaini2, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Jan Del Win User

Blue Screen dxgmms2.sys PAGE_FAULT

Hi,

Dxgmms2.sys blue screen errors are related to corrupted or outdated device driver. We suggest checking this
    link for troubleshooting blue screen errors as an initial step to resolve this issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Getting A Blue Screen With The Error: Driver IRQL Not less or Equal error Netwtw02.sys

I currently have a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 laptop with Windows 10, which I got a month ago. Recently, after I watch Youtube for a while, I suddenly get a blue screen with an error of Driver IRQL Not less or Equal error Netwtw02.sys. I can't determine 100%
    that it's because of Youtube or because of watching videos so maybe someone can help telling me what causes the error I stated. I don't have experience on how to fix the problem and hope any of you guys can help out. Thank you.

AnneHuntLiang33, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Jayson LO Win User

Blue Screen error: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALbridge.sys

DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (netwlv64.sys)

My laptop has been upgraded to Windows 10 and occasionally the blue error screen with the message "DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (netwlv64.sys)" appears. Then my laptop restarts itself. It happens quite frequent, every few hours or sometimes shorter.
    What is wrong with my laptop? How can solve this problem?

Jayson LO, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen error: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALbridge.sys

1. Blue Screen error: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALbridge.sys - Similar Threads - Blue Screen error

2. Driver Irql Not Equal Or Less - Qcamain10x64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver Irql Not Equal Or Less - Qcamain10x64.sys: For several months I've been intermittently receiving the blue screen of death with the stop code: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and what failed as "Qcamain10x64.sys" I haven't installed any new drivers lately and much of what I've read online has been around uninstalling...
  3. Blue Screen error: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALbridge.sys

Blue Screen error: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALbridge.sys: I've recently started getting this blue screen error and it happens a few times per week. I have an online exam coming up and I'm afraid I'll get the error when taking it so I'd really appreciate some help...
  4. BLUE SCREEN WINDOWS 10 with "DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL"

BLUE SCREEN WINDOWS 10 with "DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL": Hello I am teacher and need support on resolving this Blue screen message that I receive. Message is followed with automatic restart of my device. After which all is fine until it happens again. The "what was unsuccessful" message includes the file ipeaklwf.sys Blue...
  5. IRQL not less or equal. Blue Screen of death.

IRQL not less or equal. Blue Screen of death.: Hi, I built this PC about 2 months ago now and i have been having lots of blue screen of death crashes. i have tried reinstalling drivers from the provided disk and from the manufacturers website. I even tried reinstalling windows. I have read alot about the irql bsod and...
  6. Blue Screen of death - IRQL, not less or equal

Blue Screen of death - IRQL, not less or equal: Hello, I got a problem this past few weeks (months?) with my computer that keep crashing. When the computer crash, I see the following message: Stop code: IRQL, not less or equal. I visited the event viewer and I saw that information: - System - Provider [ Name]...
  7. Blue Screen DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL tcpip.sys

Blue Screen DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL tcpip.sys: Hello! I have been getting the BSOD quite frequently in the last week. I am not sure what the cause is. I am attaching the link to the zipped Minidump files herewith. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YQZs1NLZyKIrKDpOFahKYZuNSjvW-Nc_ It would be of great help if someone...
  8. Blue screen IRQL not less or equal

Blue screen IRQL not less or equal: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 7/9/2019 2:08:37 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: HellBox Description: The computer has...
  9. BSOD IRQL Not less or Equal Error wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD IRQL Not less or Equal Error wdf01000.sys: After installing a Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre I'm getting the above error. It's fine when I'm using the computer. But when I leave for awhile, say an hour or so, and come back I have a BSOD. Not everytime maybe once or twice a day. I'm also getting a...
  10. Driver IRQL not Less or Equal - l1c63x64.sys

Driver IRQL not Less or Equal - l1c63x64.sys: So these BSODs have been bugging me for quite a while now. Sometimes they just appear completely at random. I just had a 2 month clean go, and then it came back 3 times in 2 days. At other times, they seem to link with windows update, which goes like this: I get a...