Windows 10: Blue Screen error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support Blue Screen error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I connect my android device with my laptop and start USB tethering, after some time my pc shows a blue screen error and show Stop code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VireshRanjan, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Blue Screen error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Whenever I connect my android device with my laptop and start USB tethering, after some time my pc shows a blue screen error and show

Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

What failed: RNDISMP6.SYS

look at my dump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmjtdMzGOfHniCAjH1UGlfLO-7eB?e=Dbji1f

:)

VireshRanjan, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. Blue Screen error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - Blue Screen error

2. Blue Screen - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blue Screen - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hey everyone,I've been having this error for about a week now. I tried updating my drivers and my windows is still crashing randomly I think. Can someone please help me understand why this is happening?I ran WhoCrashed and that was the results: System Information local...
  3. Blue Screen - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hey everyone,I've been having this error for about a week now. I tried updating my drivers and my windows is still crashing randomly I think. Can someone please help me understand why this is happening?I ran WhoCrashed and that was the results: System Information local...
  4. Blue Screen - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue Screen error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi,I've gotten a recurring error several times while using my PC, where the system will "blue-screen" and start sending information to Microsoft.Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALWhat failed: nvlddmkm.sysI've checked for System Updates, and run several troubleshooting...
  6. Blue Screen error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi,I've gotten a recurring error several times while using my PC, where the system will "blue-screen" and start sending information to Microsoft.Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALWhat failed: nvlddmkm.sysI've checked for System Updates, and run several troubleshooting...
  7. Blue Screen error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Repeating blue screen error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Repeating blue screen error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi,it's very annoying, blue screen 2x per day. Overview ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Machine LENOVO - IdeaCentre G5 14AMR05 Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit Memory 16 GB Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor...
  9. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal - Blue screen error

driver_irql_not_less_or_equal - Blue screen error: I'm facing a problem ' Blue screen' with following error please help me out driver_irql_not_less_or_equal what failed tcpip.sys dmp files and system info are attached to analyze the error dmp files system info requesing a quick reply Regards, Fiaz...
  10. Blue Screen Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal

Blue Screen Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal: Over the past few days I have been getting a blue screen whilst playing on a Minecraft server and on Teamspeak 3. It's odd because it only happens when playing on Minecraft, and I get the error DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and "What Failed: athwnx.sys" I'm led to believe...