Windows 10: Blue Screen Error - enquiry into why my system keeps giving me a blue screen

Discus and support Blue Screen Error - enquiry into why my system keeps giving me a blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎25/‎02/‎2020 6:04 PM Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 1a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GMG94, Feb 25, 2020.

1. GMG94 Win User

Blue Screen Error - enquiry into why my system keeps giving me a blue screen

Source
    Windows
    Summary
    Shut down unexpectedly
    Date
    ‎25/‎02/‎2020 6:04 PM
    Status
    Not reported
    Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 1a
    Parameter 1: 3600
    Parameter 2: ffffc7e3f1f8f000
    Parameter 3: 8a0000029c69d867
    Parameter 4: 8a0000029c69d866
    OS version: 10_0_18363
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 3081
    Files that help describe the problem
    022520-10578-01.dmp
    sysdata.xml
    WERInternalMetadata.xml
    WERInternalRequest.xml

:)

GMG94, Feb 25, 2020

2. Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Feb 25, 2020
  3. my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 25, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Blue Screen Error - enquiry into why my system keeps giving me a blue screen - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Error

2. My computer keeps crashing giving me a blue screen saying whea unconrectable error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps crashing giving me a blue screen saying whea unconrectable error: I tried start up repair and it doesnt seem to fix it when i run sfc scannow a message appers saying it couldnt fix all the files but fixed some...
  3. My PC keeps giving me a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps giving me a blue screen: My PC has been crashing randomly and I cant find what the problem is. I completely wiped my hard drive and that didn't work, I even cleared my bios and that didn't help either. Here is the log-SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎11/‎22/‎2022 7:57 PMStatusNot...
  4. My PC keeps giving me a blue screen

My PC keeps giving me a blue screen: My PC has been crashing randomly and I cant find what the problem is. I completely wiped my hard drive and that didn't work, I even cleared my bios and that didn't help either. Here is the log-SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎11/‎22/‎2022 7:57 PMStatusNot...
  5. Why my laptop keep on blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my laptop keep on blue screen: My laptop keep on blue screen , i really dont know what happened, its said irql not less or equal. Sometimes it said kmode exception not handled, please help my phtoshop file keep corupted while editing coause of this blue screen...
  6. Why my laptop keep on blue screen

Why my laptop keep on blue screen: My laptop keep on blue screen , i really dont know what happened, its said irql not less or equal. Sometimes it said kmode exception not handled, please help my phtoshop file keep corupted while editing coause of this blue screen...
  7. Unplugginf mouse gives me a blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unplugginf mouse gives me a blue screen: Every time I unplug my logitech g pro wireless from charging and put it into the wireless adapter it bluescreens. I've checked the drivers and they are all up to date, Please help. using windows 10...
  8. System Errors and Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Errors and Blue Screen: *A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013. *The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. *The system...
  9. My 2 month old computer keeps giving me blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My 2 month old computer keeps giving me blue screen errors: I was trying to watch Naruto and my computer gave me the error code IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL like every 3-5 minutes 8 times in a row. So I decided to do the trouble shoot restart thing and it works fine for another 5 or so minutes and gives me and I'm currently locked out of my...
  10. computer give me a blue screen and shuts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer give me a blue screen and shuts: while using my computer over the last 2-3 weeks i get a blue screen and a stop code "WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR" i RESTART THE COMPUTER AND IT STARTS BACK UP AGAIN. HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM? I HAVE ALSO NOTICED THAT WHEN I TYPE NOT AL OF THE KEYS RESPOND TO TOUCH AND I...