Windows 10: Blue Screen Error Evert Hour Regularly

Discus and support Blue Screen Error Evert Hour Regularly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have been having a lot of blue screen errors couple times a day. I have clean re-install Windows 10 on 10/11/2018 and all the drivers are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CiaraMo, Nov 7, 2018.

1. CiaraMo Win User

Blue Screen Error Evert Hour Regularly

Hi guys,

I have been having a lot of blue screen errors couple times a day. I have clean re-install Windows 10 on 10/11/2018 and all the drivers are all up-to-date. Below shown how often ever since the clean installation. It was actually improved after, before the re-install, the error would pop up about every 2 hours regularly.

I have seen a lot of different kind of error. The most I have seen is MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. Also I have seen KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL etc.

I have ran disk check with cmd: chkdsk /f /r and memory diagnostic test. Both came out clean. I have created a memory_dump.zip but I can't attach it here and I have no idea how to open it. Please let me know what info. you may need in order to solve this. Thank you so much!!

PC Specs:

Operating System:

Windows 10 Professional ‎(X64)‎ 1803

Processor:
    Intel Core i7 8700K clocked at 3.70 GHz
    Processor frequency measure (core0): 797.85 MHz
    Number of cores: 6 physical, 12 logical
    Processor socket: Socket 1151 LGA

Motherboard:
    ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME H370M-PLUS Rev 1.xx
    Bios version: 0904

Memory:
    24 GB total memory type DDR4 to 1.06 GHz
    Memory timing: 15.0 clocks-15 clocks-15 clocks-36 clocks-2 TT
    1. Memory chip Corsair of 4 GB
    Maximum frequency: 1.07 GHz
    Max bandwidth: DDR4-2132
    2. Memory chip Corsair of 8 GB
    Maximum frequency: 1.20 GHz
    Max bandwidth: DDR4-2400
    3. Memory chip Corsair of 4 GB
    Maximum frequency: 1.07 GHz
    Max bandwidth: DDR4-2132
    4. Memory chip Corsair of 8 GB
    Maximum frequency: 1.20 GHz
    Max bandwidth: DDR4-2400

Graphics card:
    Intel HD Graphics 630
    DirectX version installed: 11.0

Hard Drive:
    1. WDCWD10EZEX-08WN4A0 of 931.51 GB SATA III
    SATA version: SATA Rev 2.6
    2. SSD Samsung SSD 970 EVO 250GB

:)

CiaraMo, Nov 7, 2018

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Blue Screen Error Evert Hour Regularly

Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Blue Screen Error Evert Hour Regularly

1. Blue Screen Error Evert Hour Regularly - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Error

2. Regular blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular blue screen of death: I'm getting a fairly regular blue screen of death. This tends to happen overnight, when I'm not using the machine.The machine is a new Dell Precision 5570, with the Dell docking station. It's less than 2 months old.I inspected the minidump file using WinDbg, but the...
  3. Regular blue screen error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular blue screen error in Windows 10: Hello,About 2 months ago, I suddenly started getting Blue screen errors. The error Stop Code is a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have updated my drivers using Driver Easy and I am up to date with all my drivers. I attach the minidump after the latest crash. Can somebody help me?...
  4. Regular blue screen error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular blue screen error in Windows 10: Hello,About 2 months ago, I suddenly started getting Blue screen errors. The error Stop Code is a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have updated my drivers using Driver Easy and I am up to date with all my drivers. I attach the minidump after the latest crash. Can somebody help me?...
  5. Regular blue screen error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Regular blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular blue screens: Dear all,For the past few months, I have been having quite a few blue screens. It seems to occur off and on, but the last few weeks it has been occurring more regularly. I have:updated all my driversupgraded BIOSran system device checkerran several tools to stress test...
  7. Regular blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular blue screens: Dear all,For the past few months, I have been having quite a few blue screens. It seems to occur off and on, but the last few weeks it has been occurring more regularly. I have:updated all my driversupgraded BIOSran system device checkerran several tools to stress test...
  8. Regular blue screens

9. Regular blue screen

Regular blue screen: In the last two weeks my pc crashed a few times . It only happend while playing video games, but the general timing is not periodically. Problemcodes are 1e , 3b , 139 or 141. Here are the DMP files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AniC-hv6wjhQtCZJa0VQeFe3KRNx?e=bqpzLNThanks...
  10. Regular Blue Screens

Regular Blue Screens: Hi all, I have been having a problem recently where I will get a blue screen if I plug in or unplug a device or restart my PC. It doesn't happen all the time but the likelihood of it happening goes up the longer it has been since a reboot. The laptop is a HP Spectre x360 -...