Windows 10: Blue Screen error in Windows 10 1903 with Bootcamp

Discus and support Blue Screen error in Windows 10 1903 with Bootcamp in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am using Macbook Air 2015 with macOS Catalina. I have installed Windows 10 1903 with an inbuilt app Bootcamp. Windows installed Successfully and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Abhishe kverma, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Blue Screen error in Windows 10 1903 with Bootcamp

I am using Macbook Air 2015 with macOS Catalina. I have installed Windows 10 1903 with an inbuilt app Bootcamp. Windows installed Successfully and Bootcamp in windows also. But after some time It shows Blue Screen error. I have tried

1. Updating Windows.

2. Install Drive with driver installing Programs.

3. Changing Name of Machaldriver.sys to Machaldriver.sys.old

4. Installing Bootcamp Software personally

5. Downloading Windows support software from mac and installing it in windows

So far no Solution useful

Please Help me to solve this issue

:)

Abhishe kverma, Nov 13, 2019

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Nov 13, 2019
  3. Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 13, 2019
  4. Blue Screen error in Windows 10 1903 with Bootcamp

blue screen error

Hi Charles,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• What is the exact error message are you getting?
    I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen error in Windows 10 1903 with Bootcamp

1. Blue Screen error in Windows 10 1903 with Bootcamp - Similar Threads - Blue Screen error

2. Black screen Windows 10 Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen Windows 10 Bootcamp: There is the following problemWhen installing Windows 10 on a marked-up disk using the standard bootcamp utility, when automatically rebooting before installing Windows directly, there is no backlight on the internal display of the Macbook Pro Late 2013, macOS Catalina last...
  3. Black screen Windows 10 Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen Windows 10 Bootcamp: There is the following problemWhen installing Windows 10 on a marked-up disk using the standard bootcamp utility, when automatically rebooting before installing Windows directly, there is no backlight on the internal display of the Macbook Pro Late 2013, macOS Catalina last...
  4. Black screen Windows 10 Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bootcamp Installation Crash - Blue Screen - System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bootcamp Installation Crash - Blue Screen - System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled: I have a Mac Pro and previously had Windows 10 successfully installed with Bootcamp. I had no problems for over a year.During use in windows, there was a pretty sudden crash, which left me no longer able to boot up in Windows.I used Bootcamp Assistant on the Mac side to...
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD on bootcamp windows 10 blue screen of death

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD on bootcamp windows 10 blue screen of death: help I got the blue screen of death on bootcamp I have tried reseting my Mac to factory setting nothing works and don't know how to go back on to windows because I cant boot into bootcamp I haven't seen anybody have this problem on bootcamp if you have need any other info...
  7. Blue Screen Error Windows 10 Build 1903

Blue Screen Error Windows 10 Build 1903: The following is what I got from analyzing the memory dump file. I'm not sure if this is an error with the RAM or a driver. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Debugging Details: ------------------ KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : AV.Fault Value: Read...
  8. Blue Screen of Death "cldflt.sys" Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen of Death "cldflt.sys" Windows 10 1903: Since installing KB4517389, my machine BSOD's everytime I close programs. Computer is running Windows 10 1903 [Version 10.0.18362.418]. Error is caused by "cldflt.sys"...
  9. HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED Windows 10 recently updated to version 1903 Blue Screen Error

HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED Windows 10 recently updated to version 1903 Blue Screen Error: HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED Windows 10 recently updated to version 1903 Blue Screen Error occurs at the oddest times. Playing Fallout 4, using word, surfing the net to commonly used pages. Update recently updated my new machine from 1803 to 1903 5 days ago with two minor...
  10. Windows 10 1903 - Blue Screen after Hibernation

Windows 10 1903 - Blue Screen after Hibernation: After installing Windows 10 1903 I started getting Blue Screen after Hibernation. Stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. Event Viewer error: Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000001. That didn't happen before installing an update. My...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Apple BootCamp blue screen memory fault exception

2. catalina bootcamp page_fault_in_nonpaged_area