Windows 10: Blue Screen error : INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

Discus and support Blue Screen error : INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried to factory restart my laptop but the BSoD screen always loops and I can't access Windows Safe Mode with any of the keys so I have the use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Anyxt, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Anyxt Win User

Blue Screen error : INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

I tried to factory restart my laptop but the BSoD screen always loops and I can't access Windows Safe Mode with any of the keys so I have the use the Novo buton. I tried every method to try and fix my pc but they won't work. I even tried windows 10 installation media and tried to boot it into my pc but it would give me PNP WATCHDOG ERROR.

Anyone know a solution?

[Original Title: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE]

:)

Anyxt, Jan 14, 2021

2. Blue screen error INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion but.....Alas as soon as I switch it on this is what I get

• I get a black screen which asks me to put in my administrator password or power on password
    • I get the compaq logo and the dots indicating its starting up
    • Then i get blue screen with"your PC has ran into a problem and needs to restart.We will restart it for you"
    • No mouse pointer and no keys work
    • Then roughly 10secs later...back to the password screen
    Any other ideas?

WardEdwards, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Blue Screen error : INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

Blue screen error INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

Original title: Blue screen of death!

after a reset of my laptop i got a blue screen saying "your PC has ran into a problem and needs to restart.We will restart it for you" It then went to a black screen that says enter administrator password or power on password which I actually do know. I
    enter this and it goes back to the same blue screen again which also says
    INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE and then it goes back to the password screen and on and on in a loop

I have spent hours looking at similar probs but none are exactly the same .

Any solutions out there?

WardEdwards, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Blue Screen error : INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

1. Blue Screen error : INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE - Similar Threads - Blue Screen error

2. Blue screen of death ‘inaccessible_boot_device’ on fresh windows 11 install after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death ‘inaccessible_boot_device’ on fresh windows 11 install after...: All in the subject line.Installed windows 10 then updated to windows 11 then installed wsl “wsl -install” on pc reset to factory. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-inaccessiblebootdevice-on/1869f498-4fdb-4d84-8099-60de596135e7
  3. Windows Server 2022 Blue Screen INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2022 Blue Screen INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE: Hello, I install the windows server 2022 long time, Some day I restart the sever and no boot option on my hard disk, I fixed that problam in WinPE using bcdboot.exe. But when I restart the server, it will show the error code INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE. I tried to put the server...
  4. Windows Server 2022 Blue Screen INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Server 2022 Blue Screen INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE: Hello, I install the windows server 2022 long time, Some day I restart the sever and no boot option on my hard disk, I fixed that problam in WinPE using bcdboot.exe. But when I restart the server, it will show the error code INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE. I tried to put the server...
  5. INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE error after C partition extending

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE error after C partition extending: Hi, I’ve try to extend my C partition with some free software from internet. Now my Laptop is in restart loop and it crash with this error INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE. I don’t know what to do, I cannot run safe mode, I cannot access the setting or troubleshooting or repair...
  6. Inaccessible_Boot_Device Blue Screen of Death while booting suddenly after restarting, same...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Inaccessible_Boot_Device Blue Screen of Death while booting suddenly after restarting, same...: Trying sfc /scannow on both Advanced Repair options and when booting from Windows installation media gives the error "Windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation" But sfc /verifyonly works and the CBS.log file is generated. Here it is:...
  7. Windows 10 blue screen INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

Windows 10 blue screen INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE: Hello, I've just bought a used Dell XPS 13 9370. The BIOS setting is set to AHCI and the SSD is Miscron 1100 512Gb. It BSOD multiple times only after a restart (Not a shutdown) with the error INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DRIVE and then it will bootloop endlessly until i either go to...
  8. Inaccessible_Boot_Device & Error code 0xc0000001

Inaccessible_Boot_Device & Error code 0xc0000001: Hi Guys, I had a pretty much faultless Win 10 setup with all the latest patches installed then this morning I connected an external USB hard drive which I had used several times before but this time Windows said it needed to install a new driver. I let the driver install...
  9. Inaccessible_boot_device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Inaccessible_boot_device: Updated from Windows 7 to Win 10 And when everything finished it came up with a blue screen, I don't know what to do it keeps doing a loop. 10750
  10. Inaccessible_boot_device error after upgrade and restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Inaccessible_boot_device error after upgrade and restart: Microsoft strikes again... *Mad Upgrade worked fine using the DVD .iso I downloaded, apart from taking 3 hours. Upon restart tonight, I got an endless Inaccessible_boot_device error loop. I was able to revert to Win 7 using the Advanced menu displayed when the boot...