Windows 10: Blue screen error, intermittent but persistent.

Discus and support Blue screen error, intermittent but persistent. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Powered up my system this morning to what looked liked a frozen BIOS splash screen. After a minute or so I got the dreaded Blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by patrickkilburn, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Blue screen error, intermittent but persistent.

Hello,

Powered up my system this morning to what looked liked a frozen BIOS splash screen. After a minute or so I got the dreaded Blue screen followed by the system powering down on its own. I didn't catch the QR code in time, but since I know a little about Event Logs, I ran the viewer after successfully booting up again and looked through the several line item events pertaining to that intital boot up sequence. I then selected all of the 'line items' and saved them into a.evtx file.

If I share can share this file, would it be possible for someone to look through it and let me know what I should try to do at this point? I have been keeping up with Windows Updates drivers, etc too as far as I know, if this helps at all. I have seen other BSOD errors lately, which is worrisome. Mostly, my system seems to be otherwise working well, and these errors are pretty random.

Thanks!

Patrick

:)

patrickkilburn, Dec 8, 2020

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 8, 2020
  4. Blue screen error, intermittent but persistent.

Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen error, intermittent but persistent.

1. Blue screen error, intermittent but persistent. - Similar Threads - Blue screen error

2. Persistent Blue Screen- - Seeking Assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Blue Screen- - Seeking Assistance: Hi there,A while back, my PC started encountering frequent Blue Screens. I reinstalled windows and for a couple of months everything was fine, then it started happening again, reinstalled windows, everything fine and now it started happening again. After the bsod, it doesn't...
  3. Persistent Blue Screen- - Seeking Assistance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Persistent Blue Screen- - Seeking Assistance: Hi there,A while back, my PC started encountering frequent Blue Screens. I reinstalled windows and for a couple of months everything was fine, then it started happening again, reinstalled windows, everything fine and now it started happening again. After the bsod, it doesn't...
  4. Blue Screen Errors persisting after reinstall of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Errors persisting after reinstall of windows: recently, i upgraded my memory and my graphics card RAM 16G > 64G, Graphics card up to a Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti and encountered issues with my pc. i ran various tests and programs/commands SFC, chkdsk, Mem test, etc. and reinstalled my graphics driver to be safe, and they...
  5. Blue Screen Errors persisting after reinstall of windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Errors persisting after reinstall of windows: recently, i upgraded my memory and my graphics card RAM 16G > 64G, Graphics card up to a Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti and encountered issues with my pc. i ran various tests and programs/commands SFC, chkdsk, Mem test, etc. and reinstalled my graphics driver to be safe, and they...
  6. Blue Screen Errors persisting after reinstall of windows

7. Persistant Blue screen error in windows 10

Persistant Blue screen error in windows 10: I am get blue screen error after 15-20 mins everytime I boot my laptoplenovo ideapad 330S-14ikb. Stopcode: Thread Stuck in Device Driver. There was some problem with the motherboard while the pc was in warranty, so I had the motherboard changed. This started happening after...
  8. Blue screen issues persisting

Blue screen issues persisting: I have windows 10, running 2080ti and ryzen 3600. Had an issue with dpc watchdog violation bluescreen continually popping up with random programs/games I would play and it got so bad to the point where I completely reset my pc which deleted everything off my drive. I thought...
  9. Intermittent Blue screen

Intermittent Blue screen: Lately I’ve been getting a blue screen need to restore error 0xc000000e normally after I’ve booted, but sometimes on restart. restarting the pc gets past this temporarily but is happening maybe 2-3 times a day when it’s on all day. I’ve tried so far: sfc / scannow - no...
  10. Intermittent Blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intermittent Blue screen: Hello, I am having an issue with an intermittent bluescreen while gaming and It appears to be related to my video drivers. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my drivers a couple of times yet it persists so I am turning to you for help! Below is the dump file from the...