Windows 10: Blue Screen Error - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support Blue Screen Error - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good day, I have been experiencing frequent blue screen errors since my last OS and driver updates starting 18 February on my computer - A HP Pavilion... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NwachukwuOkafor, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Blue Screen Error - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Good day,

I have been experiencing frequent blue screen errors since my last OS and driver updates starting 18 February on my computer - A HP Pavilion 15-cc563st. It is the driver_IRQL_less_or_equal error I keep getting. It prevents me from getting through my work easily. Is there anything I could do about this to stop the frequent errors.

Thank you

***Moved from: Windows Insider Program / Windows Insider Preview / Devices and drivers / PC***

***Modified title from: Frequent Blue Screen Error***

:)

NwachukwuOkafor, Feb 24, 2019
  2. LintLoaf Win User

Blue-screen with irql_not_less_or_equal error.

Original title : Frequent Blue-Screen Errors.

I've been having an issue since the latest windows 10 update. I get several blue-screen errors a day now. Usually when it crashes, the error is irql_not_less_or_equal. Any thoughts or opinions?

LintLoaf, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Receive error blue screen error: irql_not_less_or_equal error

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you make any recent changes to computer settings or hardware?
    • Did you install any third party security application?

The error code 'irql_not_less_or_equal’ indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

I suggest you try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Download and install the latest firmware driver form the manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Update all the system drivers.

Refer to the following article and update all the drivers available.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

For more information, refer to the below link:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Also refer:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please follow the steps provided and check if the issue gets resolved.
    Please do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Mikeylord Win User

Blue Screen Error - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Receiving IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Blue Screen Errors

Within the span of about a month, I have received two blue screen errors on my Windows 10 desktop computer. The error code during the blue screen both times was IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. All of my computer's drivers are up to date and I only have one antivirus
    program installed. However, I have had issues with third-party software on my computer before upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7. What is causing the blue screen error and how should I address it?

Mikeylord, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen Error - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. Blue Screen Error - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Error

2. Blue Screen Error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I have MSI TomaHawk Z490 MOBO . I get this blue screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL every time i overclock up to 5.2 Ghz . Windows 11 was fresh installed drivers are up to date the RAM is not overclocked .Core volts 1.350 Device name DESKTOP-60HBBKI Processor IntelR CoreTM...
  3. Blue Screen Error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I have MSI TomaHawk Z490 MOBO . I get this blue screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL every time i overclock up to 5.2 Ghz . Windows 11 was fresh installed drivers are up to date the RAM is not overclocked .Core volts 1.350 Device name DESKTOP-60HBBKI Processor IntelR CoreTM...
  4. Blue Screen Error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a: Hello windows community. Yesterday my computer got bsod with the code in header. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ajlw4jQXidINgrAI6Zmdup4hGL_Buw?e=BCoDYeLink to the Memory.dmp file. Is it possible to locate what component causing the bsod from the file? CPU: Intel core i7-9700K...
  5. Blue screen error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Blue screen error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi I would be vert grateful if somebody could help me with this. I have been having the blue screen error your pc ran into a problem and needs restart windows : Irql_not_less_or_equal for few days. I read in other posts that a minidump file can help in diagnosing the...
  6. Irql_not_less_or_equal Error blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Irql_not_less_or_equal Error blue screen: Could anyone help after letting me know what information you need? submitted by /u/anonymousvoice7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jqs7n5/irql_not_less_or_equal_error_blue_screen/
  7. Blue Screen of Death with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen of Death with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error: My brand new computer keeps crashing, was looking to get an answer to why? Thanks! I've compressed the DMP file, it will be in the link below. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjXoDqTW3RxUghbKSAr7oaHxGqem The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a...
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen: I've been getting this error "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" out of nowhere since a month ago and I've tried pretty much every tutorial to fix it. After nothing worked I reset my Windows 10 and the issue unfortunately still persists. It always happens a couple minutes after startup...
  9. Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello there Yesterday i got blue screen and i wanted to post dump fille because i dont know how to read from it Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.17763.1 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  10. Irql_not_less_or_equal Blue Screen Error

Irql_not_less_or_equal Blue Screen Error: This is the ZIP attachment (Attachment 143860) from my Minidump folders. There are two dump files from the same error. I want to know what causes the problem, and I also want to know how to solve it. Thank you! 88891