Windows 10: Blue screen error Its killing me and also PC

Discus and support Blue screen error Its killing me and also PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; BSOD is occurring too much in my windows 10 I have installed latest version of windows. Please help me fix it. I also tried to contact support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zuhaer Al Sadat, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Blue screen error Its killing me and also PC

BSOD is occurring too much in my windows 10
    I have installed latest version of windows.

Please help me fix it. I also tried to contact support person. They fixed it but after sometime it came again. I have updated the drivers and done many things even reset my pc several times. But came again. It mostly came when I play fortnite. but now its occurring everytime when playing song on youtube, using facebook on chrome. I think my BSOD problem is very serious. Help me fix it.

Thank you

:)

Zuhaer Al Sadat, Jul 15, 2018
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue screen error Its killing me and also PC

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

Blue screen error Its killing me and also PC

1. Blue screen error Its killing me and also PC - Similar Threads - Blue screen error

2. This is killing me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is killing me: Hello, Im pretty desperate at this moment. Abstract : During the last days Window gave me this "Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service blah blah", I thought it would be a common update so nothing to fear but.. Feature ypdste to Windows 10 Version 20H2 remains...
  3. Help me kill this

Help me kill this: [IMG] I want to kill it! It's been really bugging me lately and I can't delete it so please help me delete it submitted by /u/snivTen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3j0ke/help_me_kill_this/
  4. Blue Screen of Death is Killing me

Blue Screen of Death is Killing me: Hi, I have been using Windows 10 for quite a long time and I have also been facing BSOD errors for quite a long time. I have encountered the following BSOD errors: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE REFERENCE_BY_POINTER KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED...
  5. Pc Blue Screen Or Restarting On Its Own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc Blue Screen Or Restarting On Its Own: So since this morning my pc has constantly not been able to load into windows properly it either straight up freezes, It restarts itself or blue screen does anyone have any clue why this is happening...
  6. Blue Screen but its not blue screen of Death

Blue Screen but its not blue screen of Death: So First thing i noticed was randomly and on startup my laptop used to have a cmd popup and disappear in an instant. I was never too bothered with it. But lately when ever i start to play game in full screen it minimizes the game randomly, it made me a little concerned but...
  7. EXPLORER.EXE KILLING ME

EXPLORER.EXE KILLING ME: I'm tired with dealing with this and searching online for answers so I'm going to keep this in point form. Explorer.exe always refreshes the icons and everything on my desktop several times on boot up. Explorer.exe interrupting my updates making my drive run slow. I have a...
  8. My pc is killing me

My pc is killing me: 2 quick notes: Specs for the scenarios are at the bottom. And I have gotten a ram problem before, I just replaced the bad stick. Ok, so not too long ago. About 2 days, I went into the bios on my windows 10 home machine, and enabled virtualization. I did this to run a VM on...
  9. use killed me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    use killed me: DAM USE LOVE MAKING DEDICATED XBOX AND MICROSOFT FANS LOOK FOR BETTER ALTERNATIVES SO IF U WANT MICROSOFT OR XBOX GOTTA SIT ON FAQ PAGES FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH SCAMMERS AND MALWARE THAY ONLY GOT ONE WARNING IN FINE PRINT COULD HAVE IT STOPPED AT THE PRESS OF A BUTTON BUT...
  10. Help me fix this blue screen error.......

Help me fix this blue screen error.......: Now I have encountered a blue screen error. Please tell me what is the reason for the error??? What is affected by this error??? How can I rectify this error???? [IMG]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screen after startup is killing me