Windows 10: Blue screen error keeps on showing 10-15 mins after i plug in ethernet to my router. What...

Discus and support Blue screen error keeps on showing 10-15 mins after i plug in ethernet to my router. What... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mozyzyzyzy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mozyzyzyzy, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Blue screen error keeps on showing 10-15 mins after i plug in ethernet to my router. What...

/u/Mozyzyzyzy, Aug 12, 2020
  2. orome83 Win User

blue screen????red screen???

i decided to use vista ultimate to my system......the specs are<...when i try to play a game after 10-15 min system shows a blue or red screen *Twitch :twitch: and then reboots....any thought????? :shadedshu :shadedshu

orome83, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    Windows 10 keeps crashing and getting blue screen errors

Hi Raine,

It appears that you're still encountering blue screen errors on your Windows 10 PC even after performing a clean installation for the second time. BSOD could be caused by hardware or driver problems. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, we
    would like to know the following:

• What's the model of your Toshiba laptop?
    • Are there any error messages related to the issue?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps aside from clean installation?

You can troubleshoot blue screen errors by following steps on this article.

Keep us posted and we'll be willing to provide further assistance.

Ramon Imp, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Blue screen error keeps on showing 10-15 mins after i plug in ethernet to my router. What...

Windows 10 after upgade to 1709 if keyboard not plugged then ethernet device is not detected.

When I start my windows 10 (1709 build) without plugging keyboard and mouse, it does not detect Ethernet card.

Mother board is of Intel and Ethernet is on board (integrated).

I have also installed latest Ethernet driver by auto updated drivers from internet.

Steps:

Shutdown pc

Remove keyboard and mouse

Keep lan cable plugged

Start pc

Ethernet device is not detected. It shows in list in Device manager screen. but with Yellow triangle.

Then I need to plug keyboard and just do a hardware scan then Ethernet is detected and all ok after that.

When I start with keyboard and mouse plugged in then it detects Ethernet card and available on LAN.

Am I missing something?

Rajeev_Mehta, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen error keeps on showing 10-15 mins after i plug in ethernet to my router. What...

1. Blue screen error keeps on showing 10-15 mins after i plug in ethernet to my router. What... - Similar Threads - Blue screen error

2. Screen keeps turning off after 15 min, even after changing settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen keeps turning off after 15 min, even after changing settings.: Hi, since once of the last updates, Windows keeps turning off my screen after 15 min, no matter how often i change the time.. I tried making a new Power Plan too, but even then it keeps changing it back. It started with the addition of the Carbon Footprint recommendations.....
  3. Screen keeps turning off after 15 min, even after changing settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen keeps turning off after 15 min, even after changing settings.: Hi, since once of the last updates, Windows keeps turning off my screen after 15 min, no matter how often i change the time.. I tried making a new Power Plan too, but even then it keeps changing it back. It started with the addition of the Carbon Footprint recommendations.....
  4. Blue screen of death multiple times in an hour. Every 10-15 mins!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death multiple times in an hour. Every 10-15 mins!: Hi there, Been using this surface laptop for the past year or so and occasionally it gave me the blue screen, maybe once in 6 months or so, but lately it's been quite uncontrollable. Literally every 10-15 mins at some point. It's hard to do work. Sometimes it crashes when...
  5. Blue screen of death multiple times in an hour. Every 10-15 mins!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death multiple times in an hour. Every 10-15 mins!: Hi there, Been using this surface laptop for the past year or so and occasionally it gave me the blue screen, maybe once in 6 months or so, but lately it's been quite uncontrollable. Literally every 10-15 mins at some point. It's hard to do work. Sometimes it crashes when...
  6. Blue screen of death multiple times in an hour. Every 10-15 mins!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Ethernet is plugged in but shows no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet is plugged in but shows no internet: Wifi is working and I've tried alot of things, and it still did not solve the problem.Ethernet cut out while I was playing, switched ethernet cables and worked for a bit.After a while the ethernet cut out again, I might just buy a new ethernet cable but im short of money...
  8. Windows 10 keeps resetting my screen after 15 min

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 keeps resetting my screen after 15 min: Windows 10 keeps resetting my screen to turn off after 15 min, i have changed this to never on all 3 of my computers and after starting my computers from either shut down or wake from sleep their back to 15 min. If it was one system sure, but it's on 3 different ones. This is...
  9. Windows keep locking after 15 mins of gameplay after the update.... my laptop is plugged in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keep locking after 15 mins of gameplay after the update.... my laptop is plugged in...: [ATTACH] This is the screen i am getting... https://preview.redd.it/v6uy9v5yrle51.jpg?width=686&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e262b65af906c6e6a5ff43df09eebeebb450d185 I have already followed the steps mentioned in this link-...
  10. Ethernet shows wrong router name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet shows wrong router name: When I connect to ethernet it shows my school wifi name instead of my home wifi. It is connected to my home wifi but it just shows the wrong name. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-shows-wrong-router-name/2fbd8411-aa7c-4c51-b24c-5f20858399f8