Windows 10: Blue screen error message

Discus and support Blue screen error message in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm getting a blue screen with the stopcode message Registry error, Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ronald MAvenenti, May 16, 2020.

1. Blue screen error message

I'm getting a blue screen with the stopcode message Registry error, Help

:)

Ronald MAvenenti, May 16, 2020

2. blue screen error

Hi Charles,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• What is the exact error message are you getting?
    I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 16, 2020
  3. Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, May 16, 2020
  4. Blue screen error message

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen error message

1. Blue screen error message - Similar Threads - Blue screen error

2. Blue screen error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error message: Hi there,Hoping for some advice regarding my HP laptop which is driving me crazy…I keep getting the blue screen error message and I have tried checking for software downloads etc to check what may be causing it. The only thing I can see that may be causing the issue is there...
  3. Different error messages in the blue screen

Different error messages in the blue screen: I'm having a problem with a new build pc. I get different messages on the bsod few times an hour. I tried everything from chckdsk, resetting windows, new windows install, rebuild the pc but it keeps happening. This is the mini dump...
  4. Blue screen error message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue screen error message: In the last week I've gotten 3 blue screen error messages. Before that I got my first one even several weeks ago. So they seem to be happening more frequently. Any idea why this might be the case? I'm usually just typing away in a Word document when it happens. I think once I...
  5. Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure Error Message

Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure Error Message: Hello everybody, I have encountered a "Blue Screen Of Death" error message with Stop code Video_TDR_Failure. The specific program that caused it is nviddmkm.sys So from what I understand this is software related to my Nvidia video adapter that I bought my laptop with, which...
  6. Blue screen /pagefault error message

Blue screen /pagefault error message: I have an Dell inspiron with i5 processor Which wont start after a blue screen comes up with error message (page fault) How do I fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-pagefault-error-message/82331c83-f75a-4e77-93c3-a645a6a2ac53
  7. Blue Screen error message

Blue Screen error message: I am currently trying to connect my ds3(playstation 3 remote) to my pc to play games with and i deleted some apps i downloaded to use it(it worked then) i then deleted them when i tried something else which failed and redownloaded previous apps. here the problem presented...
  8. Blue Screen error message

Blue Screen error message: About a week ago, this blue screen popped up. Stop Code: MEMORY MANAGEMENT. Running Windows 10. After reaching 100% complete to collect error info, the computer did not restart. Even after I left it sit for a day or two. So I restarted manually. Now the screen just pops up...
  9. error message followed later by blue screen error

error message followed later by blue screen error: 2 days ago received this message[ATTACH] did all the tests required, restarted, [ATTACH] and after at least 5 minutes got this: [ATTACH] This is what happens every time I restart. I have access to setup, but that's all. What can I do?...
  10. Blank Blue screen with no error messages.

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank Blue screen with no error messages.: Hi folks, I wonder if anyone has experienced this, it has happened twice since I installed windows 10 in the last two weeks. I have the default blue desktop in 10 and I also have a rather old ATI Radeoon HD 4600 graphics card, though the driver date in device manager is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows.com stopcode fix

2. stop code windows error