Windows 10: Blue screen error messages then won’t boot up despite lights being on in keyboard and PC

Discus and support Blue screen error messages then won’t boot up despite lights being on in keyboard and PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Like the title says, new PC on Windows 10 running really well for a week. Today got a whole bunch of BSOD (nice name) error messages and now the lights... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MikeHagan1, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Blue screen error messages then won’t boot up despite lights being on in keyboard and PC

Like the title says, new PC on Windows 10 running really well for a week. Today got a whole bunch of BSOD (nice name) error messages and now the lights come on in the PC and the keyboard but nothing on both monitors. Any thoughts or wisdom much appreciated....

:)

MikeHagan1, Dec 9, 2018

2. Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Before I follow your suggestions, a quick update: as the updating didn´t seem to work I stopped trying and just left it alone for awhile. About a half hour later I looked over and saw that the mute light was now blue. I tried the button but it and the volume buttons did not work at all. On the screen I was told that I needed to reboot, which I did and now the system has returned back to the way it was before: everything works except that the mute light does not change to blue as it should when the speakers are not muted. WTF?

mrsnakeman, Dec 9, 2018
  3. zbook Win User
    Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

Blue screen error messages then won’t boot up despite lights being on in keyboard and PC [​IMG]

Blue screen error messages then won’t boot up despite lights being on in keyboard and PC [​IMG]

zbook, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Blue screen error messages then won’t boot up despite lights being on in keyboard and PC

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Ran the tests and all came up o.k.. Looked for but couldn´t find any function test for the lights above the keyboard. During the whole test sequence the mute light was green-blue, like the volume up and down lights but when I then rebooted the light went orange again and stayed so even though pressing it allowed the mute function to turn on and off, so now what?

mrsnakeman, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

Blue screen error messages then won’t boot up despite lights being on in keyboard and PC

1. Blue screen error messages then won’t boot up despite lights being on in keyboard and PC - Similar Threads - Blue screen error

2. Pc won’t boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc won’t boot up: A while ago I was going through my settings on my pc when I accidentally clicked enable on something i wasn’t able to read then my pc turned off and when I tried to turn it back on it was booting up like normal until it froze on the booting wheel screen I have tried many...
  3. Pc won’t boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc won’t boot up: A while ago I was going through my settings on my pc when I accidentally clicked enable on something i wasn’t able to read then my pc turned off and when I tried to turn it back on it was booting up like normal until it froze on the booting wheel screen I have tried many...
  4. dynamic lighting - keyboard not displaying effects despite being supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dynamic lighting - keyboard not displaying effects despite being supported: Hello,I just updated to the newest version of Windows 11 and saw my keyboard Razer Blackwidow v3 supported dynamic lighting. However, no matter what I do moving USB ports, restarting Windows, turning dynamic lighting off and on again, I can't get the dynamic lighting working....
  5. dynamic lighting - keyboard not displaying effects despite being supported

dynamic lighting - keyboard not displaying effects despite being supported: Hello,I just updated to the newest version of Windows 11 and saw my keyboard Razer Blackwidow v3 supported dynamic lighting. However, no matter what I do moving USB ports, restarting Windows, turning dynamic lighting off and on again, I can't get the dynamic lighting working....
  6. PC not being boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not being boot up: PC reaches only the preparing Windows screen but not getting to my sign in page. This PC is only 6 months and its up to date. I bought this online and now I have issue. Not booting and I dont know what to do....
  7. PC not being boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC not being boot up: PC reaches only the preparing Windows screen but not getting to my sign in page. This PC is only 6 months and its up to date. I bought this online and now I have issue. Not booting and I dont know what to do....
  8. Keyboard light wont light up when booted to windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard light wont light up when booted to windows: Hello there I'm really need help here the problem as follows:recently updated to windows 11 then I realize the keyboard light not working anymorethe light only works on boot startup bios setting, the light turned off when entering the windows logon screen can I know why this...
  9. Keyboard light wont light up when booted to windows

Keyboard light wont light up when booted to windows: Hello there I'm really need help here the problem as follows:recently updated to windows 11 then I realize the keyboard light not working anymorethe light only works on boot startup bios setting, the light turned off when entering the windows logon screen can I know why this...
  10. Blue Screen / Pc Needs repair and won’t boot?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen / Pc Needs repair and won’t boot?: Hi there, this is going to be long as I try to provide as much detail as possible. I know pretty much nothing about computers, so i apologize in advance. I’m experiencing an issue with windows 10. 5 days ago my Laptop A lenovo legion y730 laptop rebooted after I updated...