Windows 10: Blue Screen error & non-responsive laptop (Windows 10 with Office365)

Discus and support Blue Screen error & non-responsive laptop (Windows 10 with Office365) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a brand new Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 laptop, which was loaded with Office365 business, google chrome, IE11 & trend micro anti-virus/password vault... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lisa-UPR&CE, May 9, 2019.

1. Blue Screen error & non-responsive laptop (Windows 10 with Office365)

I have a brand new Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 laptop, which was loaded with Office365 business, google chrome, IE11 & trend micro anti-virus/password vault etc. As part of the package, an app called teams loads automatically upon start-up & I also have installed team viewer for my remote IT support. Plus a driver for my printer.

Whilst I can log in and sometimes work in my emails for hours, it seems as soon as I try to undertake other tasks such as opening Trend-Micro to finish set up, either all freezes with touch-screen, keyboard & mouse all unresponsive. Cannot use "control-alt-delete" to check task manager when the machine becomes unresponsive. End up having to manually shut down, try again, repeat... Alternatively I will receive a blue screen message stating "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". Feels very much like I'm stuck in a (highly frustrating) loop! Also, on a couple of occasions when trying to restart after a manual shutdown, I cannot even log in - sitting on a black screen while trying to power back up but not going anywhere. Machine slightly whirring sounds also louder while attempting this...

At first I wondered if potentially a faulty hardware issue, but in case something to do with software, I have already once gone through the process of completely re-setting & starting over to configure for use again with the basics installed only so far. (in case relevant, laptop came with a McAfee default protection installed, in case of conflict, I did follow prompts to uninstall when loaded trend micro)

Any suggestions to try please as wasn't sure where I turn next for help getting past or, a replacement laptop depending on what may be causing the issue? This is quite urgent as require the laptop to be working before my next business trip.

Thanks so much!

:)

Lisa-UPR&CE, May 9, 2019

2. Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, May 9, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Blue Screen Error

Hello,

Windows 10 may have encountered some corrupted system files or a driver conflict. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.
    • What is your current antivirus software?
    • What is the preinstalled operating system on your laptop? Is it Windows 7/8/8.1 or Windows 10?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps on this
    article
    for further troubleshooting.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, May 9, 2019
  4. Blue Screen error & non-responsive laptop (Windows 10 with Office365)

Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen error & non-responsive laptop (Windows 10 with Office365)

1. Blue Screen error & non-responsive laptop (Windows 10 with Office365) - Similar Threads - Blue Screen error

2. non stop blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    non stop blue screens: hello i just format my pc and i got a lot of blue screen whatever i do , its not something specific, i did all as i need check my drivers up to date, check other hardware , last windows updates. i get Frustratedi attached some example for the last logs.please help!...
  3. Taskbar non-responsive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar non-responsive.: Hello, The icons on my taskbar are not responding. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-non-responsive/f4f5d46a-6335-40e1-9fc4-23e04a991850
  4. Taskbar non-responsive.

Taskbar non-responsive.: Hello, The icons on my taskbar are not responding. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-non-responsive/f4f5d46a-6335-40e1-9fc4-23e04a991850
  5. Non-responsive touchscreen keyboard

Non-responsive touchscreen keyboard: Hi,I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC v1809 on a touchscreen PC.This PC came with a piece of equipment my company purchased, and when it was installed, the touchscreen keyboard worked fine; it popped up when you entered a text input field, or when you pressed the button...
  6. Windows 10 becomes non-responsive, and a mysterious fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 becomes non-responsive, and a mysterious fix: I have 2 year old HP desktop running Windows 10 which I keep up to date. Over the last couple of days it became very unresponsive application giving not responding message. This seemed to be related to a shortage of memory, often over 95% usage, even though I was only running...
  7. Windows 10 Pro 64Bit Non Responsive Mouse & Keyboard at Login Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Pro 64Bit Non Responsive Mouse & Keyboard at Login Screen: Keep in mind I did search the internet before I started this question/topic. I am hoping this is where I get help as I am not use to posting on the Microsoft site. So this happens off & on a lot & its very annoying. I lost everything last time because I got mad & reinstalled...
  8. hal.dll non stop blue Screen error

hal.dll non stop blue Screen error: I need help figuring out what this issue might be. thanks :/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/haldll-non-stop-blue-screen-error/fe0b0576-4b37-4daa-addf-03e4cfa968b7
  9. Right portion of screen non-responsive

Right portion of screen non-responsive: Running Win 10 with latest updates Lenovo ideacentre AIO Y910-27ISH Desktop Approximately 1/6 of the screen, on the right hand side, is suddenly unresponsive, although displaying properly. The cursor can still travel there, and windows/programs can occupy that space,...
  10. windows will not update and non blue screens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows will not update and non blue screens: i have no idea what the ordeal is but i have reinstalled 5 times now and eachand ecery time updates blue screen the computer. the update spends 30 minutes doing god knows what just to come back and say a file is missing somehow. the dism tool blue screens the pc. i come back...