Windows 10: Blue screen error occurring repeatedly despite having regular updates on system: SYSTEM...

Discus and support Blue screen error occurring repeatedly despite having regular updates on system: SYSTEM... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; despite having all updates installed, there has been repeated Blue Screen Errors occurring in the system, such as, SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, UNEXPECTED... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Abhijeet Manasingh, May 9, 2021.

1. Blue screen error occurring repeatedly despite having regular updates on system: SYSTEM...

despite having all updates installed, there has been repeated Blue Screen Errors occurring in the system, such as, SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION errors, occurring regularly in last 3 months. This led to a point of NO automatic repairs system failure to get the system in working mode. Ultimately, had to reset the PC with all the software got wiped up. Had to reinstall all of them. Kindly look into it and do the needful at the earliest, thus making the system reliable for useful.

:)

Abhijeet Manasingh, May 9, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 9, 2021
  3. Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, May 9, 2021
  4. Blue screen error occurring repeatedly despite having regular updates on system: SYSTEM...

my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 9, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen error occurring repeatedly despite having regular updates on system: SYSTEM...

1. Blue screen error occurring repeatedly despite having regular updates on system: SYSTEM... - Similar Threads - Blue screen error

2. System occurs blue screen with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System occurs blue screen with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef error code: Hi Sir, I got my PC occur blue screen with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef error code, using WinDGB Preview it only say CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef A critical system process died Arguments: Arg1: ffffaa097afb9080, Process object or thread object Arg2: 0000000000000000, If this is 0, a...
  3. System occurs blue screen with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System occurs blue screen with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef error code: Hi Sir, I got my PC occur blue screen with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef error code, using WinDGB Preview it only say CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef A critical system process died Arguments: Arg1: ffffaa097afb9080, Process object or thread object Arg2: 0000000000000000, If this is 0, a...
  4. Blue Screen Error occured

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Error occured: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef A critical system process died Arguments: Arg1: ffff8105d962e300, Process object or thread object Arg2: 0000000000000000, If this is 0, a process died. If this is 1, a thread died. Arg3: 0000000000000000 Arg4: 0000000000000000 Debugging...
  5. System Errors and Blue Screen

System Errors and Blue Screen: *A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013. *The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. *The system...
  6. Blue screen of death regularly occuring while gaming.

Blue screen of death regularly occuring while gaming.: Hello, i recently build my first pc i know your probably thinking i dont have a clue lol everything i have should work together flawlessly. I7-9700k game boost enabled MSI Z390 MB Nvidia RTX 2070 super Corsair vengence 32gb 3200mhz ram xmp enabled 1300w coolermaster...
  7. Windows 10 Blue Screen SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT regularly occuring

Windows 10 Blue Screen SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT regularly occuring: Hi, I've been having system crashes regularly for the past week or so with BSODs about once every one or two days. I use a Surface device and have already tried using the Surface Diagnostic Toolkit and sfc to no avail. Here is the .dmp file:...
  8. Blue screen an error occured

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue screen an error occured: Many times when i try to change an name of a file or directory i get a blue screen with the message an error occured windows has to start up again. I just buy a new laptop and from the start i have these screens. Many times diagnostic data sen dto microsoft so the problem...
  9. Regularly occurring Windows errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regularly occurring Windows errors: Hello After a recent Windows update my once very reliable computer has started experiencing various errors and lock outs. Each error has individual fixes but due to the sheer amount of errors overriding basic and administrative functions I am unable to fix them. My...
  10. System thread error (blue screen)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    System thread error (blue screen): Hello, I'm posting because I'm having this problem since I upgraded my win 7 to win 10 a few days ago, and it's driving me crazy. This is the problem: After upgrading, each time I connect the HDMI cable of my home theatre (which is a Muteki Sony) which transmit audio and...