Windows 10: Blue screen error occurs unexpectedly 4 times in the past month

Discus and support Blue screen error occurs unexpectedly 4 times in the past month in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I ran into the blue screen error a couple of time now and I dont know what the cause might be. The logs say that "Dump file creation failed due to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jaszim, May 27, 2020.

1. Jaszim Win User

Blue screen error occurs unexpectedly 4 times in the past month

I ran into the blue screen error a couple of time now and I dont know what the cause might be.

The logs say that "Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation.". & "Crash dump initialization failed!"

However I have some of the logs in the minidump included in the link below.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak9t3Fm9h6weiEroU-5niett7kaQ?e=VrZVYw

I added also some pictures of the error that i managed to take

the dates of the errors are as follows:

6/5/2020

14/5/2020

15/5/2020

27/5/2020

there are no dump file for the 14th and 15th

It also gives this warning often:

"A corrected hardware error has occurred.

Component: PCI Express Root Port

Error Source: Advanced Error Reporting PCI Express

Primary BusBlue screen error occurs unexpectedly 4 times in the past month :Device:Function: 0x0:0x1C:0x3

Secondary BusBlue screen error occurs unexpectedly 4 times in the past month :Device:Function: 0x0:0x0:0x0

Primary Device NameBlue screen error occurs unexpectedly 4 times in the past month :pCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A113&SUBSYS_1A101043&REV_F1

Secondary Device Name:"

Another Warning that it gives is also:

"The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}

and APPID

{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}

to the user DESKTOP-4B13QCG\jassi SID S-1-5-21-72526104-4069446109-2251457559-1001 from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Unavailable SID Unavailable. This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool."

Hope someone can help.

Thank you in advance

:)

Jaszim, May 27, 2020
  2. michael Win User

Why blue screen error occurs only when I close my explorer?

Hi Guys,

For past one month , I am experiencing very strange blue screen error which pops up only when I close my explorer before shut-down, normally it occurs while closing heavily opened tabs (When I have around 10 + tab opened in explorer) I am using Torch explorer.

When this blue screen occurs the system scans for 4 to 7 seconds and then it itself restarts.

It has been seen that when I close the explorer after I close each individual tab then this blue screen error does not occurs.

Recently I also formatted my SSD and reloaded windows 7, but still yesterday I faced same problem within 4 hours of fresh install.

Processor:i7 3770k

Motherboard:Asus P8Z&&-V Deluxe

My system specs are in my profile.

michael, May 27, 2020
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, May 27, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Blue screen error occurs unexpectedly 4 times in the past month - Similar Threads - Blue screen error

2. Blue screen occuring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen occuring: Hi everyone, I bought a new laptop and since i started using it I get 1 error once a day. I don't know the reason why is it occuring so im uploading minidump files, so please help https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A4-mRJIwtN6pxWHJJB0073Cbkoz43Lgw/view?usp=sharing,...
  3. Random Blue Screens for the past two months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Blue Screens for the past two months: Ever since the beginning of 2022 I have had very sporadic and random BSOD, every time there is a different stop code that Windows displays as the reason and I cannot replicate the BSOD with anything specific to try and narrow down what changes are helping or not. Im getting...
  4. Random Blue Screens for the past two months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Blue Screens for the past two months: Ever since the beginning of 2022 I have had very sporadic and random BSOD, every time there is a different stop code that Windows displays as the reason and I cannot replicate the BSOD with anything specific to try and narrow down what changes are helping or not. Im getting...
  5. Random Blue Screens for the past two months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. unexpected blue screen errors

unexpected blue screen errors: so twice now at two different times im getting blue screen issues unexpected kernel mode traps any ideas whats causing this issue? i suspect a memory issuewindows 10 is up to date both cpu and ram are stock ram is using docp so no overclocks at all have included some pics to...
  7. Blue Screen Error occured

Blue Screen Error occured: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef A critical system process died Arguments: Arg1: ffff8105d962e300, Process object or thread object Arg2: 0000000000000000, If this is 0, a process died. If this is 1, a thread died. Arg3: 0000000000000000 Arg4: 0000000000000000 Debugging...
  8. Frequent BSOD'S for the past 4 months

Frequent BSOD'S for the past 4 months: Windows 10 OS BUILD 19041.572 The bsod's have begun around 4 months ago and i have been reccuring almost daily.I have reinstalled windows 4 times so far with no avail.I have done stress tests on cpu,hdd and ram memory so far with no leads besides the laptop freezing during...
  9. An unexpected error has occurred

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An unexpected error has occurred: When I go through my email, there is one email that keeps giving that message. Does anyone know why this keeps happening? The rest of the email opens just fine...
  10. Blue screen an error occured

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue screen an error occured: Many times when i try to change an name of a file or directory i get a blue screen with the message an error occured windows has to start up again. I just buy a new laptop and from the start i have these screens. Many times diagnostic data sen dto microsoft so the problem...