Windows 10: Blue Screen Error of death.

Discus and support Blue Screen Error of death. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am facing a windows blue screen error problem many days. 3 or 4 types error are getting when I open my PC or sometimes i got this problem when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ProsenjitSarker, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Blue Screen Error of death.

I am facing a windows blue screen error problem many days. 3 or 4 types error are getting when I open my PC or sometimes i got this problem when I Restart my PC. I have tried many ways , but not fix the problem. Please help me for this issue.

:)

ProsenjitSarker, Apr 10, 2019
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Apr 10, 2019
  3. J-Man Win User
    Blue screen of death?

If anyone happens to know the error called "DRIVE_IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_OR_LESS" please let me know. It says that on the blue screen of death I call it.

J-Man, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Blue Screen Error of death.

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen Error of death.

1. Blue Screen Error of death. - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Error

2. Blue Screen of Death with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error: Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: aParameter 1: ffffd98ab4b0ecc0Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: fffff8035bc004f2OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19044.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 2057Extra information about the...
  3. Blue Screen of Death with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error: Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: aParameter 1: ffffd98ab4b0ecc0Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: fffff8035bc004f2OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19044.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 2057Extra information about the...
  4. Blue Screen of Death with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. kmode_exception_not_handled error and blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kmode_exception_not_handled error and blue screen of death: Hi, I fell asleep last night and woke up to my laptop presenting an error saying that ran into an error and couldn't start, it also couldn't repair itselfIt says the error code is kmode_exception_not_handled and the log file is C:\WINDOWS\System32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txtI...
  6. Blue Death Screen Error

Blue Death Screen Error: Our two laptops faced Blue Screen error in our organization today. I am attaching event logs and mini dumps. if someone can help me to identify the problem. it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.PC 1: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoMAqSbDPW1DiwbsPEMtQTTIHHnr?e=noKNP1PC 2:...
  7. Blue Screen of Death Error

Blue Screen of Death Error: Hello! I am currently having blue screen error for days already. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. What failed: portcls.sys Here is a copy of my Minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq8uu-SrR-YsjBOO6YRWsRQWoOC2?e=HIhCnf Thank you...
  8. Blue Screen of Death Error

Blue Screen of Death Error: Hello! I am currently having blue screen error for days already. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. What failed: portcls.sys Here is a copy of my Minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq8uu-SrR-YsjBOO6YRWsRQWoOC2?e=HIhCnf Thank you...
  9. Blue Screen of Death tcpip.sys error

Blue Screen of Death tcpip.sys error: I have been randomly getting a Critical_Structure_Corruption with the Tcpip.sys code. I have updated drivers, reinstalled drivers, reinstalled windows, and gone through the internet following their instructions doing ramtest, Dism, sfc. This occurs randomly, I could be...
  10. Blue Screen of Death errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen of Death errors: Can anyone help me , I don't have a clue what is actually happening with my pc, but it randomly throws a BSOD error at unexpected times and the reason it shows is different everytime. At first while I am in the middle of a game, my pc froze, so I had to force shutdown my pc,...